Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2011, 05:18 AM   #151
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz! *UPDATE*

a hyper bat and a zingoz plushie for me today
Mishelly is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2011, 05:39 AM   #152
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with Arte's fan...i don't like surprises either...ganz has a way of surprising us with e-store items we can then not remove from our accounts AT ALL...in any way...can't be sold, sent or traded...gotta just find a room to put them in and not go there so i don't get angry about them forcing things onto my accounts [from contests or super wheels] that i don't want and didn't ask for...i quit nafaria pan early as soon as i heard the bobblehead was not kinzpostable...no thanks, ganz...windows were lovely but i choose not to have e-store items 'stuck' on my accounts...so i'll avoid this one also till i'm sure prize is not e-store each day...thanks to you guys at WI for helping me out with advance info...
gracekiara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:50 AM   #153
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by gracekiara
I agree with Arte's fan...i don't like surprises either...ganz has a way of surprising us with e-store items we can then not remove from our accounts AT ALL...in any way...can't be sold, sent or traded...gotta just find a room to put them in and not go there so i don't get angry about them forcing things onto my accounts [from contests or super wheels] that i don't want and didn't ask for...i quit nafaria pan early as soon as i heard the bobblehead was not kinzpostable...no thanks, ganz...windows were lovely but i choose not to have e-store items 'stuck' on my accounts...so i'll avoid this one also till i'm sure prize is not e-store each day...thanks to you guys at WI for helping me out with advance info...
I agree. I have a room where I put the estore things I got stuck with in various activities. Of course then there is the frustration of winning something good on an account and not being able to send it to my main account too.

Doesn't seem to be much to worry about with this one. So far yesterday KC and today a coupon so I'm not wasting any more time hunting.
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:52 AM   #154
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by florida
I got KC and a gravity bat. weird
Me, too. Have to wonder if it is the best use of my time.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:59 AM   #155
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Looks like I will skip todays search too, not really interested in more coupons or basic zingoz prizes. Thanks for the info.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:15 AM   #156
Priceless4Trade is on a distinguished road

I think i have figured out the pattern of this peak a news!! Every day are prizes from recent peak a news. Think about it e Yesterday- Kinz cash Today- Wacky Zingoz

BTW I just got a wacky zingoz charm!!! SO excited I couldn't believe it! Ill try and post a picture.... But i don't no how

Ok i think i may have uploaded the pic not sure what this will look like when I hit Post. We'll see!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg101010101.jpg (68.6 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by Priceless4Trade; 09-25-2011 at 08:15 AM..
Priceless4Trade is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:16 AM   #157
Diabetes Awareness

jnut1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Disappointed that it is cash (and that you never know how much), I have more cash (and clothes) than I know what to do with. I wish instead of all these they would all more classes to school or finish some of the others things that they started years ago.

Oh well I am still thankful for webkinz been playing every day for over 4 years!
jnut1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:25 AM   #158
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

PAN at best is boring - and when the prizes are "recycled" items, I'll pass and do more fun activities.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:29 AM   #159
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

If anyone gets the Zingoz Wind Spinner, please let me know. That's the only Celebration prize I haven't seen a report of someone winning today. Thanks.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:43 AM   #160
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

I won a Nibbles plushie from the floaty clicky and a zingoz plushie from the PAN
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: