Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2011, 11:48 PM   #141
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz! *UPDATE*

We got the candy gravity bat, mom got a Bingoz coupon.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2011, 12:05 AM   #142
change1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of light

I won a bingo coupon and it took me 15 minutes. Still a waste of time.
change1001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:09 AM   #143

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Well 2 of my accounts that did not have Fairy Falls unlocked yet got the Wacky Charm
Some others got the other wacky prizes
So I think today's prizes are definitely Wacky Zingoz Prizes (The same set that was during Wacky Celebration when you caught him flying on WKN
Did the charms actually open the accounts? During the Nafaria peek I won a Nafaria charm on a new account, but it did not open the game. When I called Ganz (because I got the "you have prizes" popup telling me I had won the charm, but I couldn't find it and couldn't open the game), the rep showed me how to find it in the charm collection but explained that a prize charm was just an addition to the collection. Only a bought charm would open the game. During the Zingoz event, we won a charm on my DGN's account, but he already had a charm on that account, so the game was not locked. We assumed that another row of charms was available to us and have been looking for them, but when I mentioned that to the rep she said that that charm was also just a collectible.

I was pretty irate. I told her that if Ganz was going to make the charm their rarest prize, we naturally assume that when we win one it will do what the charms are supposed to do, and if not Ganz should explain in advance that the charm is for show and not for blow.

After I hung up it occurred to me that I should have asked why prize charms were different from prize figurines, which do open the Forest.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:21 AM   #144

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I did four accounts tonight and got three bats and a zingoz plushie. I have enough of those so I think I will pass on doing the rest of our accounts. It just takes too long for those prizes.

Bloos, I have had other charms work to open the charm forest. I haven't bought charms for most of our accounts -- all the feeder accts. But because I have won charms on a couple I can get into the charm forest. I just checked one that I knew had a prize charm -- it is the zingoz charm from the last time (during the wacky festival). It is the only one on that account and we can search the forest (and usually get sap glop or those little candies).
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:30 AM   #145

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
Did the charms actually open the accounts? During the Nafaria peek I won a Nafaria charm on a new account, but it did not open the game. When I called Ganz (because I got the "you have prizes" popup telling me I had won the charm, but I couldn't find it and couldn't open the game), the rep showed me how to find it in the charm collection but explained that a prize charm was just an addition to the collection. Only a bought charm would open the game. During the Zingoz event, we won a charm on my DGN's account, but he already had a charm on that account, so the game was not locked. We assumed that another row of charms was available to us and have been looking for them, but when I mentioned that to the rep she said that that charm was also just a collectible.

I was pretty irate. I told her that if Ganz was going to make the charm their rarest prize, we naturally assume that when we win one it will do what the charms are supposed to do, and if not Ganz should explain in advance that the charm is for show and not for blow.

After I hung up it occurred to me that I should have asked why prize charms were different from prize figurines, which do open the Forest.
Hi Bloo's Pal. I've won several Wacky and Nafaria charms on my accounts that had none to begin with and they unlocked the Fairy Falls and Magic Mire sections of the Magical Forest respectively. In fact, the Wacky charm that I won during the Wacky Zingoz Celebration week has already collected two charms on it !! I don't understand why your charm isn't unlocking the game.

As for the Customer Reps, I seldom if ever believe a word they tell me. As a matter of fact, I'm of the opinion that WW/WI members know more about what's going on in WW than the reps do because we actually PLAY the game.

For what it's worth, you could try phoning Ganz again and get a second opinion about how the charms won during a Peek-a-Newz event are supposed to work. I'll bet you'll get a different story unless you get the same rep who answered your first call.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:53 AM   #146
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Looks like the gift for today is an extra Wacky bingo ball. Has anyone ever one playing bingo? We haven't. And, of course, today I wrote down each amount of KC we had on each account to see what we won - joke is on me LOL. Maybe they are working up to some wonderful prize the last day. Guess we will just have to play or depend on fellow WI members to alert us when that happens.

Have a wonderful WEBKINZ day!!!!!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:04 AM   #147

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

On six accounts today:

2 KC
2 Bingo Coupons
1 Chocolate Bat
1 Candy Hyper Bat
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:15 AM   #148

pantherpaw92 is a splendid one to beholdpantherpaw92 is a splendid one to beholdpantherpaw92 is a splendid one to beholdpantherpaw92 is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz! *UPDATE*

Well, yesterday I only got cash, but today on the 2nd day of the new Peek-a-Newz, I got a chocolate bat! Maybe the "surprise" is just all kinds of random past event prizes?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgchocolate bat.jpg (120.9 KB, 2 views)
pantherpaw92 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:56 AM   #149

cakiesweet is an unknown quantity at this point

Bingoz Coupon and Wacky Zingoz plushie for me.

It'll be pretty cool if they do give away past PAN prizes for each day of this contest. Especially since I missed like every other PAN ever except for the Fall Fest one. lol
cakiesweet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:06 AM   #150
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal

It did open the Fairy Falls part in the forest for those 2. Those are newer accounts and never had any. We did get the Nafaria charms for Magic Mire on several of the newer accounts and I was kind of mad when it didn't unlock it. I am not going to spend additional money to open it right now
But after I was awarded it I went to the Fairy Falls and was able to play on the 2

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
Looks like the gift for today is an extra Wacky bingo ball. Has anyone ever one playing bingo? We haven't. And, of course, today I wrote down each amount of KC we had on each account to see what we won - joke is on me LOL. Maybe they are working up to some wonderful prize the last day. Guess we will just have to play or depend on fellow WI members to alert us when that happens.

Have a wonderful WEBKINZ day!!!!!
I used to win the bingoz games before it went all crazy a few years ago. I have hundreds of coupons in our docks because I get them free with the trading cards sometimes and I saved them from when we used to get them as an hourly activity. Now everytime I get close enough to get the Bingoz the next day it is won by someone else
With as many people who play it they should give it so many days and who ever gets a bingoz in that time frame wins, not once 1 person wins it starts over at midnight/1 am the following day.

I agree with I think it is going to be past events prizes that is our Surprise
I am okay with it as long as we don't get vacation food

Last edited by dawnscott1; 09-25-2011 at 03:05 AM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: