Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2011, 05:12 PM   #131
violetj
Webkinz :)

violetj has a spectacular aura aboutvioletj has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz!

View Post Originally Posted by HAZYDAY
I record my kc cash at the end of the day on a spread sheet for my 7 acts. On the next day I log into wnewz and do all 7 acts it takes me 50min tops for all 7 acts.

Although the surveys and polls say the prize is 25kc prize it is rarely that and averages more about 200kc for each quizz (that's one quick question!) and another 200 avrg for the poll and again 200 for a survey, this new one last night was between 400- 500 kc. So to add it up for you- for 50min a night 7 acts average 1500kc for 1 poll- 3000kc for two (every night this past month) and -7000kc total for last nights poll, quiz, and peek- and that all adds up to any rare I want any day.

The very best tip given to me this year here was reduce the screens size so that you do not have to page up and down. (Thank you thank you who ever that was!). My tip to you guys is the first 3 finds are easy if you seem to hit more than 7 to 10 empty pages after that go back to the contest page and relog in right on top of your present login and then immediately again if still necessary you'll find your last 2 peeks on those contest pages 80 percent of the time. I think that there may be a 2 to 3 min lag time (but not always) between the 3 and 4 find. ( give each page about 10 to 20 seconds for your peek to arrive. I way to often see it appear just before my finger already in motion hits the key for the next load (gotta admit that seems to still causes me a (!#3#!!), you can try a back to that page a couple of times and still get it usually) Happy hunting spend all that cash wisely.

If your bah hum bugging that kind of return for 50 minutes- all I can say is your not spending it on beautiful rooms. I now have over 250 what I feel are knock out rooms. And the rarest of rares building up to trade in the trade room. Money is not any fun if you don't use it a little and on that note I've also noticed that the more I spend on a given day the bigger kc and prizes the wheels and games on the dailies pays out so it's almost like a second sale for those earlier purchases. The saying goes spend a little to make a little - very true in WW.
I tested your survey/quiz/pan, when I went back to my acct. I had over 700 kc! So I will definitely keep that in mind when I do that stuff! I usually skip the quizzes/survey/polls, so it's good to know I'm getting more than they say!
violetj is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2011, 05:15 PM   #132
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz! *UPDATE*

Maybe tomorrow will be recipe food
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 06:36 PM   #133

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

KinzCash? Waste of my time.
MetalMama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:07 PM   #134
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I have already won 3 prizes and they were

Wacky Zingoz Charm
Chocolate Bat
Wacky Zingoz Plushie

This was for Sunday 9/25/11
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:20 PM   #135
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Wow, Dawn! You did your P-a-N so quickly ♥

I just completed a test for prizes and won a Candy Gravity Bat.
Hugs to all who search ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:21 PM   #136
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Well 2 of my accounts that did not have Fairy Falls unlocked yet got the Wacky Charm
Some others got the other wacky prizes
So I think today's prizes are definitely Wacky Zingoz Prizes (The same set that was during Wacky Celebration when you caught him flying on WKN
Old 09-24-2011, 11:22 PM   #137

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I got the Wacky charm too. Looks like all the prizes from Wacky Zingoz celebration are back.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:22 PM   #138
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Wow, Dawn! You did your P-a-N so quickly ♥

I just completed a test for prizes and won a Candy Gravity Bat.
Hugs to all who search ♥mJb
I really should have been sleeping as we have to leave for the airport in 3 hours but I don't think I can sleep for 2 hours only
I had 2 going at once
Old 09-24-2011, 11:27 PM   #139
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

I got KC and a gravity bat. weird
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:31 PM   #140
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by florida
I got KC and a gravity bat. weird
Do you have a wacky charm on your account? If so, you won the charm but it converts to KC because you already had it.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: