Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2011, 10:22 AM   #111
I'm adarlably wacky!
Webkinz :)

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz!

Wow....all that click click clicking and I got 35 Kinzcash.....UNREAL I guess I should have checked here first....if I had known the amazing, special prize was just kinzcash I would have passed!!!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2011, 10:24 AM   #112
Mama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clownMama Bear is cool as a bunny clown

I did Peek-A-Newz this morning and got kinzcash, too. I do wish they would tell you how much, since I never know exactly how much I have at any given time, esp. since the Wacky Logout Carnival also adds KC.
Mama Bear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 10:25 AM   #113
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I think I will do it for my second account and record what I have and got!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 10:29 AM   #114
Hy hello

allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!allycat1112 is headed for the top!

I got KC...... I was running low on it.
allycat1112 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 10:34 AM   #115
Lydialovebj

Bj-Lydia is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz! *UPDATE*

Just kinzcash? Waste of time...

But wait, it says "Every day for different prizes" Maybe tomorrow, we'll get something else

Last edited by Bj-Lydia; 09-24-2011 at 10:34 AM..
Bj-Lydia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 10:48 AM   #116
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

I hope tomorrow is a really great surprise. Kinzcash is okay but it takes so long to do Peek-a-Newz that it is a shame to get only 35 like my niece did. On mine I got 500. Big difference!
Dollspace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:05 AM   #117
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

According to WKN Newz Blog there will be a "different surprise each day"...
gracekiara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:05 AM   #118
Lil Kinz
wanttoknow is an unknown quantity at this point

KC is kind of a disappointment. I don't know how much I was awarded because I didn't take note of how much KC I had in my account. Here's hoping tomorrow's prize is something else. (Just in case, I'm going to take notice of how much cash is in my account.)
wanttoknow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:09 AM   #119

LolaAnabelle flows towards the sea of knowledgeLolaAnabelle flows towards the sea of knowledgeLolaAnabelle flows towards the sea of knowledgeLolaAnabelle flows towards the sea of knowledgeLolaAnabelle flows towards the sea of knowledgeLolaAnabelle flows towards the sea of knowledgeLolaAnabelle flows towards the sea of knowledgeLolaAnabelle flows towards the sea of knowledge

It's not fair... In Romania, they shut Webkinz down between 5pm and 8pm KT so I can't buy the two rare items that are in the Curio shop.

I don't understand why they did that... It's so unfair... If they said 12-3, that's how it should be for everybody. We paid money for our webkinz toys too...
LolaAnabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:21 AM   #120

jwe41 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by gracekiara
According to WKN Newz Blog there will be a "different surprise each day"...
Yeah probably a differnt amount of kinzcash each day And it's raining here so I won't be going outside for the day of play!
jwe41 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: