Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2011, 08:44 AM   #101
hoo-hoo!
Webkinz :)

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Default Re: Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz!

Kinzcash here, too, though I don't know how much. Gotta admit, I was hoping for something new and cool as a prize, but I was worried I'd wind up getting a W-shop item, so the kinzcash prize falls somewhere in between.

Hope there are better prizes coming during the week!
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2011, 08:54 AM   #102
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

I was hoping for a new prize. Oh well, On my first account, I got 809KC

View Post Originally Posted by DogLUVR
I was hoping for a new prize. Oh well, On my first account, I got 809KC
Scratch that. I just realized I also won a beauty contest. And, I miscalculated my original winnings. After recalculating, I won 334KC from the surprise peek a newz

Last edited by DogLUVR; 09-24-2011 at 08:54 AM..
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:55 AM   #103

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

I got cash, but don't know how much since it doesn't tell you and I don't ever think to write down how much I have when I log out! I hope the rest of the daily prizes are better-I don't need cash.
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:00 AM   #104
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

I got KC. I'm slightly disappointed, but at least KC is always helpful. (I'm a WNTMer, and clothes are insanely expensive.)
ElfLover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:22 AM   #105
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by HAZYDAY
The very best tip given to me this year here was reduce the screens size so that you do not have to page up and down. (Thank you thank you who ever that was!).
Wow, very sage advice!

Thanks!

Last edited by Freya; 09-24-2011 at 10:12 PM.. Reason: Got it
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:31 AM   #106
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I am not impressed with a surprise of kinzcash. I can play games or sell stuff to get that. I am not entirely happy about surprise prizes. I'd rather know what I'm getting first. For all we know, Ganz could surprise us with a bag of dirt.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:35 AM   #107
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

Thanks everyone! I would have done it if I hadn't known that it was kinzcash.
labradorian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:46 AM   #108
Diabetes Awareness

ceinvests is an unknown quantity at this point

Everybody: IT IS KINZCASH - Probably 300 or less, possibly programmed like the big button of kinzcash =

Obviously they decided they had to make up for the lack of clicks during the go outside and play 'event'. So, they came up w/a last minute click to win with no real prize behind it. And, more mystery and questions, more clicks. CLICK (Our new manipulative world of computing) Can we say advertising dollars?

Going outside to play early ~~
ceinvests is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:57 AM   #109
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I checked to see how much KC my niece and grandson had on their WW account and then went and did the PAN for them. My niece got 280 KC added and my grandson got 385 KC. Too bad the amount of KC wasn't more for the amount of time you have to put in to do the PAN.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 10:00 AM   #110

marganta has a spectacular aura about

I got kinzcash, no idea how much. That's boring, I do the contests to win better prizes than an unknown amount of kinzcash. Hopefully there will be better prizes on the other days.
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: