Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2011, 08:02 AM   #91
Lil Kinz
bestflowers is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz!

I got kc also. WHat a disappointment. Has anyone won a prize. If I get cash tomorrow I quit.
bestflowers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2011, 08:07 AM   #92
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Thanks everyone for letting us know it's a Kinzcash prize. I won't waste time doing PAN on four accounts for only KC or food. But let's hope it's different every day and that there are some wonderful prizes coming
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:08 AM   #93
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz!

We got random amount of kinz cash
Old 09-24-2011, 08:15 AM   #94
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

It is only kc? How much? I hope there are real prizes after today! If it is a good amount of KC I will take part in the PAN, however!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:17 AM   #95
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No Extra, it is not, it is like miniscule amounts
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:27 AM   #96

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

I record my kc cash at the end of the day on a spread sheet for my 7 acts. On the next day I log into wnewz and do all 7 acts it takes me 50min tops for all 7 acts.

Although the surveys and polls say the prize is 25kc prize it is rarely that and averages more about 200kc for each quizz (that's one quick question!) and another 200 avrg for the poll and again 200 for a survey, this new one last night was between 400- 500 kc. So to add it up for you- for 50min a night 7 acts average 1500kc for 1 poll- 3000kc for two (every night this past month) and -7000kc total for last nights poll, quiz, and peek- and that all adds up to any rare I want any day.

The very best tip given to me this year here was reduce the screens size so that you do not have to page up and down. (Thank you thank you who ever that was!). My tip to you guys is the first 3 finds are easy if you seem to hit more than 7 to 10 empty pages after that go back to the contest page and relog in right on top of your present login and then immediately again if still necessary you'll find your last 2 peeks on those contest pages 80 percent of the time. I think that there may be a 2 to 3 min lag time (but not always) between the 3 and 4 find. ( give each page about 10 to 20 seconds for your peek to arrive. I way to often see it appear just before my finger already in motion hits the key for the next load (gotta admit that seems to still causes me a (!#3#!!), you can try a back to that page a couple of times and still get it usually) Happy hunting spend all that cash wisely.

If your bah hum bugging that kind of return for 50 minutes- all I can say is your not spending it on beautiful rooms. I now have over 250 what I feel are knock out rooms. And the rarest of rares building up to trade in the trade room. Money is not any fun if you don't use it a little and on that note I've also noticed that the more I spend on a given day the bigger kc and prizes the wheels and games on the dailies pays out so it's almost like a second sale for those earlier purchases. The saying goes spend a little to make a little - very true in WW.
HAZYDAY is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:32 AM   #97
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Super great info, HAZYDAY!

I got kc on my first account and then came here...I will now go and see how much I earn!

thanks Electrabuzz!!!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:35 AM   #98

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

thanks to the heads up on the cash prize from you all on WI, I was able to only to the Peek for the one accout that's low on cash. I agree, I'm not usually going to do Peeks for KC either. the Peeks don't take that long, but it's quicker and more fun to just do the Post Office job for 350KC!
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:37 AM   #99
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I got KinzCash. I thought the prize would be better than that.
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:43 AM   #100
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I won KC but I don't know how much
taffeta is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: