Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2011, 04:35 PM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz! *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz! *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.
There is a new Peek-A-Newz starting tomorrow and the prizes are going to be a surprise!! Be sure to visit Webkinz Newz from September 24th until September 30th, look for Salley Cat, find her five times and you will have a surprise added to your Webkinz World account. According to Webkinz Newz you will find this new Peek-A-Newz under the contests page of the Webkinz Newz. Thanks to Webkinz Insider member Noralee for alerting us to this exciting News. I cannot wait to hear what exciting prizes everybody receives.

UPDATE (Sept 24): The "surprise" for this event is a random amount of KinzCash.
UPDATE (Sept 25): The event is now giving away Wacky Zingoz Celebration prizes.
UPDATE (Sept 26): Today's prizes are Victorian Garden Path Pieces.
UPDATE (Sept 27): Today's prize is the Road Trip Purple T-Shirt.
UPDATE (Sept 28): Today's prize is the Bloomin' Flooring from the wShop.
UPDATE (Sept 29): Today's prizes are City Chic, Dapper Casual, and Vintage Glam clothing items.
UPDATE (Sept 30): Today's prize is the Clover Patch from last March.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2011, 04:39 PM   #2
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz!

Sounds like fun!! I can't wait to see what the prizes are!! Thanks for the information Electrabuzz and Noralee
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:40 PM   #3
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

i wonder what the prizes will be??
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #4
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

very curious!! i can't wait! thanks for sharing. wonder why ganz is randomly choosing to do this?!?!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:51 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Announces Salley Cat Surprise Peek-A-Newz!

Thanx Electrabuzz & Noralee

I like the floaty-clicky things like Molly & Alex better than the Peek-A-Newz ones.I'll still be there to look for Salley Cat. I like freebies & wonder what the prizes will be.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:52 PM   #6
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

Think back to the Summer Fun one...those prizes were recipes and kinzcash...hmm, maybe tomorrow is the same? or is anything exclusive?
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:54 PM   #7
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by BlueGoogles98
Think back to the Summer Fun one...those prizes were recipes and kinzcash..
There were some nice island items too though.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:56 PM   #8
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

There were? Lol. I didn't participate in it, so I don't know. I have a weird feeling she won the KVA Student Council Prez, because it's her. I wanted Stoogles to win, lol. At least it's not Purr-Cilla...
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:05 PM   #9
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Awesome!
Thanks for the info!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:13 PM   #10
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Oooh cool! Thanks for the info!

I guess this will give me something to do while Webkinz is down....
Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: