Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 11:08 AM   #71
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz Announces the Return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest

okay..where are they supposed to be floating..
across the page..or on the side panel..
wildhare1357 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 11:09 AM   #72
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Has anyone won one?
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:10 AM   #73
Webkinz :)

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Haven't even seen one. Are we supposed to "browse through Webkinz Newz?"--what does that mean? Does it mean we can't just stay on the Announcements page?

I wish someone would see one so we would know what to do!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:10 AM   #74
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

Nothing yet for me, I do keep refreshing and going to different pages...
penguinchi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:10 AM   #75
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

is everyone trying various links maybe they will just show up on one page. it does say as your browsing our site.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:11 AM   #76
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by wildhare1357
okay..where are they supposed to be floating..
across the page..or on the side panel..
I was wondering the same thing.

I keep just scrolling down the whole page because I don't know where to be looking.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:11 AM   #77
Diabetes Awareness

roseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to all

I got a floating rug! It was kind of a reddish-pink transluscent and it came from the upper left corner of the screen to the middle. I am really sorry, but did not get a screen shot, as I was too excited! Had to answer a math question: (10 + 2) / (3*4) Answer is "1"

Good luck everyone! I did get a screenie of my confirmation that the rug code would be sent to my email within 24 hours, if someone can tell me how to post that.
roseopera is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:11 AM   #78

giraffemartina will become famous soon enough

Okay, this is strange. I found one and then it said I didn't have the skill testing question right... What is (12-3)+(1+2)=? I said 12...
giraffemartina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:11 AM   #79
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

I got one! I don't have the actual rug code yet. I neglected to get a shot of the screen where you have to answer a question -- it was

(12-3)/(2+1)=

and then a verification code. Apparently they're not sending the rug codes right away but selecting the maximum prizes from eligible entries. Here's what came up after I entered all my information:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgrug giveaway.jpg (36.9 KB, 10 views)
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:12 AM   #80
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by roseopera
I got a floating rug! It was kind of a reddish-pink transluscent and it came from the upper left corner of the screen to the middle. I am really sorry, but did not get a screen shot, as I was too excited! Had to answer a math question: (10 + 2) / (3*4) Answer is "1"

Good luck everyone! I did get a screenie of my confirmation that the rug code would be sent to my email within 24 hours, if someone can tell me how to post that.
Awesome! Congrats!!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
yay! griffin rugs!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: