Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 06:07 PM   #31
Lyonesse
Webkinz :)

Cardamom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Announces the Return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest

Thank you Webkinz Insider for keeping us up to date on these issues!!! I am so going to try to get one of those rugs for my Griffin's room.
Cardamom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #32
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks WI for keeping us informed
Hopefully Ganz has fixed the glitches & things will run smoother than last time
roxy1000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:59 PM   #33
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the info. I hope I can get one this time!
I hope people save some for everyone.
twinwebkinzs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:28 PM   #34
Unregistered

I totally agree with the virtual item thing. If someone takes the time to answer and does so correctly, how much is it costing them to award a prize. They are not thinking sometimes. If someone wins, how much more likely are they to spend money, real money, on webkinz.

Maybe I need a job there!
Old 06-04-2009, 07:46 PM   #35
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Aww man! I don't think I'll be here.....
But I want a rug soooooo badly!!!!!!!! Is there any other way (besides trading) that I can get one???
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:02 PM   #36

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

awww!! i wont be here saturday!! i hope somehow i can get it another way!!
Guinea441 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:17 PM   #37
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all around

ok so to win this you go to the webkinz newz on the original log in screen? is that right?
kidsed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:32 PM   #38
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by kidsed
ok so to win this you go to the webkinz newz on the original log in screen? is that right?

If it's like the last time, you should keep going from one area to another. Don't just sit and wait for it. Once you go to another part of the Webkinz Newz site, wait about 5-10 seconds (a little longer if you have a really slow internet connection) and if the rug is going to show up, it should show up in the upper left of the screen somewhere and then either go across the top of the page or down the page. The flowers floated like this. If you don't see the rug, then go to another part of the site (like the contest page, or whatever). Keep switching pages/areas until one shows up! Good luck! I won't be participating because I was lucky enough to be one of the winners when WI had their contest!

Someone asked if people in Florida are able to participate. I think they can in this contest. I am not 100% sure. If you live in Florida or NY you should try.

Good luck everyone!

I know some people said they were going to try to get more rugs this time. To those people, I would say to please limit how many you get to how many you really "need". If everyone gets 10 rugs, then the rugs will only go to 500 people and the contest will be over within minutes! Please be considerate of your fellow collectors. Thank you!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:45 PM   #39
poolgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope i can get one this time. i made sure to be there right when it opened last time because i had work the rest of the day, but no rugs showed up for me.
poolgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:45 PM   #40
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

This will be fun. Good luck to everyone!
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
yay! griffin rugs!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: