Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 03:50 PM   #21
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Announces the Return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest

this is wonderful for everyone. i wish it was running before noon and later than 8 as i am working 12-9 and will miss it.

but for everyone who is able to participate..... good luck and have a ton of fun. win lots of rugs!!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2009, 04:01 PM   #22
Snackerdoodle,Imanan
Webkinz :)

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

Gr8 news for those who missed out before. I hope it goes smoothly this time & everyone has good luck catching one!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:10 PM   #23
carolinahomes

jessica17 has a spectacular aura aboutjessica17 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
...and will end at either 8pm Eastern Time or when all of the prizes have been given out, whichever comes first.....
How can they run out of a virtual item?
jessica17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:31 PM   #24
Grammikinz

Grammikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope it works better this time, too ;-)

I was lucky enough to get ONE rug last time just before they yanked the contest.
AND I clicked on a floating flower on Tuesday, completed the form (with the right answer, of course!), and got an email from Ganz with a code to enter at the code shop.

BUT THE CODE DIDN'T WORK! So, no flower room divider for me ... boo hoo ... LOL!

I'll probably sleep through the entire thing on Saturday!

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Grammikinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:52 PM   #25
Unregistered

Smile Re: Ganz Announces the Return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest

View Post Originally Posted by sadieroo24
I would like to BOLDLY suggest to those of you who were lucky enough to get a rug in May- to REFRAIN from participating in the contest (or at the very least, limit) yourself so that CHILDREN can have a chance to get one. It would be nice for everyone to have ONE rug, and I don't mean twenty-five rugs. Also, besides giving children a chance, it would be nice to let others who did not get a rug previously to have an opportunity to get one.

Just a thought for those of you who already have 10+ rugs sitting on your dock!

Good luck to all! Hugs to all! Always, Sadieroo24
I agree, I REALLY want onE
Old 06-04-2009, 04:53 PM   #26
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time to enter!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:56 PM   #27
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Weekends (especially in the middle of the day) are crazy times for families....I hope my kids will be able to each get one.
EHeinze5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:12 PM   #28
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
I actually don't feel that way. More power to whomever is able to get a rug. I was able to click on the floating rug THREE times last time but never got ANY because it always would not accept the security code. A rep at Ganz told me to take a screen shot to prove that I indeed had done everything correctly but then never got back to me! I'll try again along with everyone else.

Wow! Do you really think some people got 10!

I'm gonna go ahead and agree with you. My security code didn't work 10 times when I caught rugs. I was sooo frusturated. I forced the issue and got a rug but none the less... I don't ask people to give me their lava lamps because I wasn't on insider when they were here or for them to give me items that floated in winterfest, fallfest or anything. There are a ton of rugs and even though I do have a rug. I will try to get another one. I'm sure the children will get them too, although I've seen a lot of kids willing to trade them for some pretty awful items. some kids do not realize how much things are worth... anyways.... goodluck to EVERYONE! and MAY YOU ALL GET A RUG!
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:16 PM   #29
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

That's awesome I really hope I get a chance to win one!

View Post Originally Posted by queenfrostine12
I'm gonna go ahead and agree with you. My security code didn't work 10 times when I caught rugs. I was sooo frusturated. I forced the issue and got a rug but none the less... I don't ask people to give me their lava lamps because I wasn't on insider when they were here or for them to give me items that floated in winterfest, fallfest or anything. There are a ton of rugs and even though I do have a rug. I will try to get another one. I'm sure the children will get them too, although I've seen a lot of kids willing to trade them for some pretty awful items. some kids do not realize how much things are worth... anyways.... goodluck to EVERYONE! and MAY YOU ALL GET A RUG!
I had the same problem but realized the code was case sensitive. If it said KxWW2a
you had to put it exactly that way. if you did kxww2a it did not work.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:20 PM   #30
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by jessica17
How can they run out of a virtual item?
They are only offering 5,000 total. Although, since it is virtual, you would think they would just let it run from 12 - 8. If there's a time limit then why give it an amount limit?
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
yay! griffin rugs!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: