Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 01:33 PM   #231
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Ganz Announces the Return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
That's awesome. I just got another one too. And I got the code. What a good feeling. I"m not sure at what point I should stop. I'm on bed rest so i'm stuck here.. At what point would everyone stop looking?
WTG!! I know, can't decide how long to do this, lol!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 01:39 PM   #232
hy did my kids get
Webkinz :)

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
That's awesome. I just got another one too. And I got the code. What a good feeling. I"m not sure at what point I should stop. I'm on bed rest so i'm stuck here.. At what point would everyone stop looking?
I would say there are two schools of thought to answer your question:

1. STOP NOW and give others a chance to get one...

2. KEEP GOING as long as you have e-mail addresses and then send your extras to Justin so WI can have another contest like the last time so those who couldn't get online today still have a chance (though much smaller one) to get a rug too...

Just my 2 cents...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:43 PM   #233
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

I was thinking about that, too. It seems like Justin's always up for a contest. It also seems that some people are luckier today than others. (And some of us just happen to be sitting around goofing off today instead of folding laundry...)
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:47 PM   #234
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Black Jax
I would say there are two schools of thought to answer your question:

1. STOP NOW and give others a chance to get one...

2. KEEP GOING as long as you have e-mail addresses and then send your extras to Justin so WI can have another contest like the last time so those who couldn't get online today still have a chance (though much smaller one) to get a rug too...

Just my 2 cents...
Exactly! If you don't need anymore than STOP and let someone else get one. There's a limit to the number of rugs Ganz is giving away.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #235
hy did my kids get
Webkinz :)

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

LOL, I should be outsiode doing yard work... Instead I'm in here chatting in this forum... hehe

I was actually thinking to try again around 3PM since I seem to be on a 1 1/2 hour cycle (based on last time and this time to see a rug)... If I'm lucky enough, I might just send a rug to Justin for a contest here on WI... Not going to hold my breath or try TOO long, though. That grass still needs to be mowed and I'm not sure how soon my DW's growling will start... hehe
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #236
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I too was wondering if Justin was going to hold a contest again! I hope so!
Old 06-06-2009, 01:51 PM   #237
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

I just now got one! On the front page, almost immediately after I refreshed. So they are not all out yet! Keep trying!
Areyel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:54 PM   #238
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Areyel
I just now got one! On the front page, almost immediately after I refreshed. So they are not all out yet! Keep trying!
Congrats!
Old 06-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #239
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I have exactly the number I need now. One for me and one for each of the girls. A total of 3. One code never came and I refreshed through 2... I think I want to try for one more. I would love to be able to donate one to WI. I would really like to get 2 so I can give one more to a friend who can't do it.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:58 PM   #240
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

If you have not seen a rug close the window and go to WI and do something else and then in like 20 minutes or so go back to the newz site. I tried for 2 and 1/5 hours left the newz and went to my GE. When I went back I got my rug!!
Flicka28 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
yay! griffin rugs!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: