Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #221
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz Announces the Return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
Ok, now my DD is practically in tears from sitting here so long and not seeing one rug. I sent her out to play. Boy I hope I see a rug!
I feel your pain...
This is just as bad as fallfest...
promise to shake the trees..
and nada..
wildhare1357 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 01:14 PM   #222
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by MAMA5517
All this talk of the new Racoon is starting to sway me! I really do like the new PSI and ther PSF is adorable too. So hard to find though and costly. (Me:waffling)
lol, It is all cute! But they are pricey, and very hard to find.

Did you notice they just put that in there today too? lol

Last edited by nire1976; 06-06-2009 at 01:14 PM..
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:14 PM   #223
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I think they are coming every half an hour. Remember do not refresh too fast. I missed one that way and so did Moxie. Wait at least 5 seconds to refresh again. The second rug I saw took that long to just appear.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:20 PM   #224
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Geez I've seen one in 2 hours. And I have 2 computers on. Gaaah
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:20 PM   #225
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Got another! Checking email!
Old 06-06-2009, 01:22 PM   #226
hy did my kids get
Webkinz :)

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Signature pets ARE expensive and pretty hard to find. I am lucky though, one of the local stores has a list of people that want Webkinz stuff and I am at the top of that list for Signature cat pets and for Klips when they finally get some...

As a side effect of being on the Sig cats list, I got a call from them when they had an extra Monkey (which I bought) and an extra dog (which I did not buy)... I like those folks!
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:24 PM   #227
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru

Code is there!

View Post Originally Posted by Black Jax
Signature pets ARE expensive and pretty hard to find. I am lucky though, one of the local stores has a list of people that want Webkinz stuff and I am at the top of that list for Signature cat pets and for Klips when they finally get some...

As a side effect of being on the Sig cats list, I got a call from them when they had an extra Monkey (which I bought) and an extra dog (which I did not buy)... I like those folks!
Ooh! That's nice you can do that!! And that they call you. I have a regular store I go to that will hold things for me, but even they have only gotten the Signature Pets once and no Kinz Clips.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:26 PM   #228
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

I rebooted my computer and logged on again and found a rug right away. And got an email! After three hours of trying I finally won a rug.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:28 PM   #229
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
I rebooted my computer and logged on again and found a rug right away. And got an email! After three hours of trying I finally won a rug.
Way to go! Congrats!
Old 06-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #230
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
That's awesome. I just got another one too. And I got the code. What a good feeling. I"m not sure at what point I should stop. I'm on bed rest so i'm stuck here.. At what point would everyone stop looking?
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
yay! griffin rugs!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: