Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 12:53 PM   #201
hy did my kids get
Webkinz :)

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Announces the Return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
Almost 2 hours and still nothing. My little girl is trying so hard that I really wonder if it is worth all this. Can they be traded?
Yes, they can be sent via KinzPost, at least (I checked to be sure)... Not sure about the Clubhouse trading rooms but probably there too if you can KinzPost em...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 12:53 PM   #202
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
Almost 2 hours and still nothing. My little girl is trying so hard that I really wonder if it is worth all this. Can they be traded?
I don't know yet, haven't tried. I will let you know when I do!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:55 PM   #203
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I feel the same way... I MUST buy raccoon... At first I was like too expensive now i'm like I think I will pick one up... Do you think ganz will say when all the rugs are gone.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:55 PM   #204

SweetiePie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hadn't seen another rug since my first one right after 12. I switched from IE to firefox and got 2 more rugs within 5 minutes. I'm so glad I was able to get 3. I wasn't sure how I was going to decide which child would get the rug code. Now I have one for each. So, don't give up everyone!
SweetiePie1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:58 PM   #205
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
I feel the same way... I MUST buy raccoon... At first I was like too expensive now i'm like I think I will pick one up... Do you think ganz will say when all the rugs are gone.
I think that's why they did this there and not in WW. To make us see all they have to offer, lol.
I hope they tell us!

View Post Originally Posted by SweetiePie1
I hadn't seen another rug since my first one right after 12. I switched from IE to firefox and got 2 more rugs within 5 minutes. I'm so glad I was able to get 3. I wasn't sure how I was going to decide which child would get the rug code. Now I have one for each. So, don't give up everyone!
That's great! Can I ask how long you are waiting in between refreshing?
Old 06-06-2009, 12:58 PM   #206

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

After over a hour , I finally clicked on a rug, answered the question (12-3)/(2+1) = 3

Which should be 9 divided by 3= 3

they said I had a wrong answer.

Clicked on another rug , answered the question,

They said I had used the e-mail address already.

Used my second e-mail address. No e-mail with a code yet. It's been 30 min.

still hoping I'll get one rug
papergirl63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:59 PM   #207
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Don't know if they will tell us when the rugs are 'gone' or not but I'll tell ya, if I were just getting to try for one at 6PM tonight and wasted two hours of trying only to find out later they were all gone at 5PM I would certainly be very upset...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:01 PM   #208
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

that really stinks papergirl63.

I finally got my second rug. I only need to win one for my other neice. Wow this is a lot of work. I've noticed as time goes by I spend more time typing here and less time refreshing there.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:03 PM   #209
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Okay, I've managed to get one for my husband...but now a question comes to mind. There is a certain high value item he wants (POTM exclusive, I think). Do I try to trade the rug for it, or just send him the rug? Any idea what the value would be?

(Everyone who has not found a rug yet, sorry to be talking about seconds...)
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:04 PM   #210
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru

One more! Going to check email!!

Tags
yay! griffin rugs!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: