Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 12:44 PM   #191
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: Ganz Announces the Return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just hit refresh as a rug dropped
I did the same thing. Haven't seen another one since.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 12:44 PM   #192
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Wow, I just popper over to the other thread started today about rugs and people there seemed really stressed out about math answers...I haven't found any problems my third grader couldn't solve...

I saw a second rug just now (1 hour, 45 minutes of watching) but haven't recieved an email with code yet...did use a different email address this time tho ..hmm?
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:44 PM   #193
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I have been on an hour...one browser with firefox and one browser with ie...no pop ups and still no rugs. I'm alternating between refreshing the fron page and browsing the site. I've got my paws crossed!!!
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:48 PM   #194
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by MAMA5517
Wow, I just popper over to the other thread started today about rugs and people there seemed really stressed out about math answers...I haven't found any problems my third grader couldn't solve...

I saw a second rug just now (1 hour, 45 minutes of watching) but haven't recieved an email with code yet...did use a different email address this time tho ..hmm?
I think that they are just nervous because these rugs are a big deal. I mean I have all the way to algebra 3 and several trig classes under my belt and I am very carefully doing my math. Dont want a stupid error to cause me my rug. Of course two hours of control R gets to you after awhile.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:48 PM   #195
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by MAMA5517

Oh no!!
You just need to do what's in the () first and then either multiply or divide!!
I hope they can get the right answers!
I used a different email both times.
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:49 PM   #196
hy did my kids get
Webkinz :)

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

OK, FINALLY after over 1 1/2 hours of waiting, I saw my first rug (two PCs up on the site, both with pop-up blocker off and refreshing periodically). It took FOUR TRIES to get the security code to go through but it WORKED and I was told I'd get the code in my e-mail... I just finished entering that code and Jax is now the proud owner of a Girrin Rug for his Medieval Room (and his buddy the griffin who sleeps there)!

Last time, it took an hour and a half to see my first rug too (not sure WHY) but I couldn't get past the security code before they shut it down...

Best of Luck to those still trying!!!
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #197
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

The Security Code is case sensitive, that's where I messed up
Old 06-06-2009, 12:51 PM   #198
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Almost 2 hours and still nothing. My little girl is trying so hard that I really wonder if it is worth all this. Can they be traded?
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:51 PM   #199
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Black Jax
OK, FINALLY after over 1 1/2 hours of waiting, I saw my first rug (two PCs up on the site, both with pop-up blocker off and refreshing periodically). It took FOUR TRIES to get the security code to go through but it WORKED and I was told I'd get the code in my e-mail... I just finished entering that code and Jax is now the proud owner of a Girrin Rug for his Medieval Room (and his buddy the griffin who sleeps there)!

Last time, it took an hour and a half to see my first rug too (not sure WHY) but I couldn't get past the security code before they shut it down...

Best of Luck to those still trying!!!
Er, GRIFFIN rug, not Girrin rug... wow, that's embarassing...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:52 PM   #200
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru

After seeing the Signature Raccoon PSI a million times, I really want it now...lol

Tags
yay! griffin rugs!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: