Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 02:05 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Announces the Return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest

Yeah, i agree sadieroo. If you already have one,or even more than one, please don't particapate.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2009, 02:08 PM   #12
Wishing pooh was a

MeLuvMeWebbies has a spectacular aura about

So you get an entry to show to enter the contest or you get a code to enter in WW?
MeLuvMeWebbies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:21 PM   #13
ebaday

I would love to get one! I didn't get one in the contest or on the giveaway! It would be amazing - thanks for the heads up!
Old 06-04-2009, 02:27 PM   #14

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Does anybody know how many will be given out? Like, if i'm at the site for 10 minute will i see one? will i be able to click on more than one? Any answere would be greatly apreciated!
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:52 PM   #15
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Once again Ganz, thanks for excluding those people who spend a fortune on your products, have the Griffen and Tapestry, but Volunteer their time to help others. I have an all day event I have to work on Saturday for needy children. Some of these time limit events really shut out poeple who can't just sit in front of their computer all day. I wish they would find a way to make it fair for everyone. Just my thoughts.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:59 PM   #16
rockhop7 is on a distinguished road

I guess that means that all of us Floridians can't try, again?
There are three accounts in this house and we would all love to have one each!
rockhop7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:19 PM   #17

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Ganz Announces the Return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest

do i have to be a member on the webkinznewz site to win a rug?
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:21 PM   #18
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by sadieroo24
I would like to BOLDLY suggest to those of you who were lucky enough to get a rug in May- to REFRAIN from participating in the contest (or at the very least, limit) yourself so that CHILDREN can have a chance to get one. It would be nice for everyone to have ONE rug, and I don't mean twenty-five rugs. Also, besides giving children a chance, it would be nice to let others who did not get a rug previously to have an opportunity to get one.

Just a thought for those of you who already have 10+ rugs sitting on your dock!

Good luck to all! Hugs to all! Always, Sadieroo24
I actually don't feel that way. More power to whomever is able to get a rug. I was able to click on the floating rug THREE times last time but never got ANY because it always would not accept the security code. A rep at Ganz told me to take a screen shot to prove that I indeed had done everything correctly but then never got back to me! I'll try again along with everyone else.

Wow! Do you really think some people got 10!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:27 PM   #19
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

I only saw one floating rug the first time (and I watched for over an hour and a half of the two hours it ran)... I was a victim of the error and got no rug...

I hope I get one this time to go into my griffin's room!
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:28 PM   #20
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

Good luck everyone - and Thanks WI for keeping us updated.

Will it work out? I hope so. There will be quite a bit of traffic on the computer over the weekend so the odds will be much more challenging!
cnetski is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
yay! griffin rugs!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: