Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 11:50 AM   #141
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Default Re: Ganz Announces the Return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest

I have 2 computers going and still can't find one
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 11:50 AM   #142
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

roseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to all

I wonder how long before they run out... I'm trying to get one for my sister now, but haven't seen one in a while...
roseopera is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:51 AM   #143
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Did everyone either turn off their pop-up blockers or tell the pop-up blocker to allow popups from webkinznewz.com?
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:52 AM   #144
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

My sister just found one so they are still going, don't give up everyone!
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:52 AM   #145
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

What is the answer????? Thank You
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:53 AM   #146
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
Did everyone either turn off their pop-up blockers or tell the pop-up blocker to allow popups from webkinznewz.com?
I did...now I'm downloading firefox to see if that browser will work...
penguinchi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:53 AM   #147
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
What is the answer????? Thank You
It varies depending on the equation. There's not just one answer this time.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:53 AM   #148

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I got one! I have two screens and was refreshing both, scanning different pages, and got one from the front page. My math question was (10+2)/(4*3)=

I also took someone's advice and turned off my popup blocker. I'm running Internet Explorer.

I already have the rug in a room! I'm done now--Good luck to everyone!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:54 AM   #149
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
I totally turned it off while looking. You still see the rug when it's on but when you click the rug it blocks the screen that has the question.

For the record:

(10 + 2) / (4 * 3) = 1
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:55 AM   #150
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.

When I first started looking I spent 40 minutes on Internet Explorer looking . . . clicking . . . waiting. SO I decided to switch to Firefox and I found two within 5-10 minutes.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
yay! griffin rugs!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: