Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 11:26 AM   #101
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: Ganz Announces the Return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest

I found a rug. Clicked on sneak peaks and it appeared out of the left hand corner. Answered a question. Filled out a form. Now to check email to see if I won!
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 11:26 AM   #102
Webkinz :)

webkinzluvnmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Just won one on the front page. Had trouble with the code. However, when I tried the code again and did not use the number pad it worked. I had to use the numbers at the top of my keyboard to get it to work. Good luck to everyone.
webkinzluvnmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:27 AM   #103

beancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of light

thanks roseopera that helped soo much I got one because of you
beancabobs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:29 AM   #104
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by roseopera
The rugs float from the upper left hand corner of the screen, in the blue portion, and then float slowly downward to the middle of the page. I kept refreshing the page until I got mine. After I got my first one, I closed the window and opened a new page. Just slowly refresh until you see one. Give yourself a little bit of time between refreshing to make sure you don't miss a rug.

Good luck!!!
thanks for the tip!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:32 AM   #105
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

It's 1!!!! Got one!!!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:32 AM   #106
faeshaylee

faeshaylee is on a distinguished road

I was browsing on webkinz insider, spotted a floating rug, clicked on it, answered a math question and was rewarded with a code for a Grffin rug in an email. YES!!!!
faeshaylee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:34 AM   #107
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

Still nothing for me ARRRGHHHH!
penguinchi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:34 AM   #108
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

GRR....1/2 hour....and nothing so far...
swear ganz hates me...
wildhare1357 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:35 AM   #109
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

half an hour to find one and no email
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:35 AM   #110
Diabetes Awareness

roseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by beancabobs
thanks roseopera that helped soo much I got one because of you
Good! I'm so glad I could help! I hope everyone gets one!
roseopera is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
yay! griffin rugs!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: