Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 01:35 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announces the Return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces the Return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced that they are going to try again to hold a contest for Griffin Emblem Rugs. This Saturday, June 6th, the contest will start at Noon Eastern Time, and will end at either 8pm Eastern Time or when all of the prizes have been given out, whichever comes first. During the contest, Griffin Emblem Rugs will "float" across the screen on the Webkinz Newz site (www.webkinznewz.com). Players who click on a floating rug will be shown an entry forum they can use to claim their prize. Remember, this contest is running on the Webkinz Newz site, NOT the Webkinz World site.

As you may remember, the first time Ganz tried to run this contest, things didn't go very well. There were programming issues that caused Ganz to pull the contest after only two hours. Although some of our members were able to get rugs, most never had a chance to click at all. Some of our generous members donated rugs they had won to Webkinz Insider, and we were able to hold our own contest. We gave away nearly 40 rugs!

Over the past month, several of our members have reported seeing floating flowers on the Webkinz Newz site. At least one member recieved notification that he had won a wShop Flowered Room Divider in the May Flower Contest. It appears that Ganz was testing the system, probably in preparation for the return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest. Hopefully this contest announcement means they have all of the bugs in the system worked out and everyone will get a chance at a Rug.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2009, 01:36 PM   #2

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Second Try" for the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest

Awesome! Thanks!
birthdayman98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:37 PM   #3
kristysmith
Gift Guru

rethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to behold

I wonder how it will end up going this time!
rethreads is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:38 PM   #4
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

yay!!!!
i want another rug
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:47 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Ganz Announces "Second Try" for the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest

Cool. I didn't even see one last time, and i backed out of the one here so someone else could get one. Now i am going to try to get one again.

i just hope that they don't mess it up again.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:48 PM   #6
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Great!!

I was one of the people who never even got a chance to get a rug the first time and I really wanted one!!

Thanks for the repeat Ganz!!

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:51 PM   #7
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

I'm glad it is on a weekend day instead of during the week like last time. It will give more people a chance to participate.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:55 PM   #8
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Announces the Return of the Griffin Emblem Rug Contest

Yay I saw one when they had it before clicked it took forever to get the andser and then it said this thing is unactive then that's when they stopped the thing I am like noooooooooo lol I hope it works!
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:57 PM   #9

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

I would like to BOLDLY suggest to those of you who were lucky enough to get a rug in May- to REFRAIN from participating in the contest (or at the very least, limit) yourself so that CHILDREN can have a chance to get one. It would be nice for everyone to have ONE rug, and I don't mean twenty-five rugs. Also, besides giving children a chance, it would be nice to let others who did not get a rug previously to have an opportunity to get one.

Just a thought for those of you who already have 10+ rugs sitting on your dock!

Good luck to all! Hugs to all! Always, Sadieroo24
sadieroo24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:01 PM   #10
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Yay it is back!!!!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
yay! griffin rugs!

Display Modes Rate This Thread