Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 10:53 PM   #21
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz Announces Retirement Party for Webkinz Ferret

You can see all of the retirement cupcakes

(Picture Gallery) Misc. Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I wonder which one it will be??
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2010, 10:54 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
OMG DD is going to be CRAZY happy to hear this! She just loves these retirement parties (long as she has the webbie that is being retired)!!! She really takes this stuff seriously. When the triceratops retired she carried Fossil with her for over a week...Now it will be Klepto's turn to feel special! haha!

I just love that they are doing these little parties for retirements...I always felt that the retirement of a webbie should be cause for some sort of celebration (which is why I wanted to do that cheese touch contest when the white mouse retired)...
What the white mouse is retired? Don't they announce it?
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:22 PM   #23
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Oh WOW!!! Never did see this pet for sale..Rats..wished we would have had the chance to purchase this one..
Thanks so much for the update..and congrats to all who did adopt this really cute pet!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:52 AM   #24

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

My mom has one

Um but is it just me or

is Ganz retiring pets left and right?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:46 AM   #25

marcamwoy is on a distinguished road

OMG! I just got a pet ferret! Lattie! but I don't want her to retire!!!
marcamwoy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 06:05 AM   #26
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i am so glad that i got the 2 i did when they first released.
i hope it is a really great cupcake!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 06:05 AM   #27

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Does Ganz ever choose retired pets for the pet of the month? I try to hold on to my codes until they do. I don't want to log the ferret in just to participate in the events and miss the POTM loot!
ses6761 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:40 AM   #28

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by ses6761
Does Ganz ever choose retired pets for the pet of the month? I try to hold on to my codes until they do. I don't want to log the ferret in just to participate in the events and miss the POTM loot!
no they do not make retired pet potm
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:18 AM   #29

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

I hope this time I'll actually get the cupcake, I never did end up getting one when the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat retired.
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:55 AM   #30

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Wow! It surprised me to see how many of you said you had not been able to find this little critter. Perhaps they accidentally sent all of them to the extreme NW Ohio because there were massive amounts of them in all the stores I went into not too long ago.

I had no use for a ferret but my girl kept asking to get one. When I saw one in the Justice store, it was just so darn cute that I could not resist and I went ahead and picked one up for her. This will be the first critter she has on her account that is being retired. So she will get to take part in the activities if she is home when they take place. COOL!

For those of you that would still want one if you can find it, keep looking. Check your local Justice and Cracker Barrel stores. Also, Books A-Million always seems to have lots and lots of critters that have been retired.

Shoot, we were at a Cracker Barrel just last Saturday and they still had a Love Lion and several others that my girl told me were retired. I picked her up a Misty Puppy and reading this thread was the first I knew that they had already been retired!
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: