Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 10:08 PM   #11
AmberArunika will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Announces Retirement Party for Webkinz Ferret

Thanks for letting us know, FIA!
I like the ferret, too bad its retiring. But, at least we get a cupcake LOL

Quote:
Grr.Why does Ganz always retire the best pets?Well,Freddie will be happy to be getting a cupcake.I've noticed that these guys were already rare before anyway.Thsi will be one of the saddest retirements I've ever witnessed though,because that is my all time favorite Webkinz.
I know, its weird how they've been retiring the newer ones instead of the really old ones!
AmberArunika is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2010, 10:15 PM   #12
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

No offense to be taken, but.. that is so stupid. I know people who are still looking for the ferret, because it's sold out everywhere.

I'm so glad we got it, and I don't know what GANZ is thinking!
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:18 PM   #13
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

OMG DD is going to be CRAZY happy to hear this! She just loves these retirement parties (long as she has the webbie that is being retired)!!! She really takes this stuff seriously. When the triceratops retired she carried Fossil with her for over a week...Now it will be Klepto's turn to feel special! haha!

I just love that they are doing these little parties for retirements...I always felt that the retirement of a webbie should be cause for some sort of celebration (which is why I wanted to do that cheese touch contest when the white mouse retired)...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:20 PM   #14
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Aw, I never got the chance to get a ferret.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:25 PM   #15
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by swisscheese101
I wonder what the cupcake will look like? I collect the retirement cupcakes.
I don't know what it will look like, but I do hope we are all able to get it!
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:25 PM   #16
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Best thing about the new retirement parties? Opportunity to buy the virtual in the estore on the weekend of retirement--doesn't even matter how rare it was in the stores because you get one last chance to own the pet (if you really believe Ganz when they say "retired"). I also collect the cupcakes, so here's hoping to a glitch-free retirement for the ferret!
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:32 PM   #17
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thanks for the up-date. I too collect the cupcakes. I wonder why they are retiring so many new ones. I saw where the Misty puppy was retired. That came out in June or July. Seems strange.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:32 PM   #18

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

bu-bu-bu-but I DIDNT GET IT!!!! WWAHHHH I WANTED HAT ONE SOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SNIFFES REALLLLYYY LOUUUDDDD* *FAINTS* *DIES* WHHYYYY GANZ WHYYYYYYY
paardengek12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:47 PM   #19
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by paardengek12
bu-bu-bu-but I DIDNT GET IT!!!! WWAHHHH I WANTED HAT ONE SOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SNIFFES REALLLLYYY LOUUUDDDD* *FAINTS* *DIES* WHHYYYY GANZ WHYYYYYYY
YES too funny

I agree they seem to be retireing all these neat new pets way too soon
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:52 PM   #20

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I wish they would retire older pets, not newer ones. I like the cupcakes, but I'd rather them not retire pets than get cupcakes.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: