Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announces Retirement Party for Lil' Kinz Pig!

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces Retirement Party for Lil' Kinz Pig!

Click the image to open in full size.Ganz has announced that they will soon be retiring the Lil' Kinz Pig. A Retirement Party will be held on Wednesday, Sept 22nd. Everyone logging in that day, will receive a free collectible retirement cupcake! Lil'Kinz Pig owners will be able to take part in special activities.

A virtual version of the Lil'Kinz Pig will be on sale at the Ganz eStore all day Tuesday and Wednesday, from 12:01 am Tues Sept 21st, to 11:59pm Wed Sept 22nd eastern time.

You can learn more about Retirement Parties in WI's WIKI Guide.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 03:21 PM   #2
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz Announces Retirement Party for Lil' Kinz Pig!

Thanks for letting us know
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:38 PM   #3
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

NOT THE LITTLE KINZ PIG! ANYTHING BUT THAT
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:56 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Announces Retirement Party for Lil' Kinz Pig!

Goodbye Web kinz Lil Pig.
I hope the Retirement Cupcake is different this time. I have gotten the Panda Cupcake 3X already. Each pet should have it's own special cupcake.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:03 PM   #5
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Oh, they're retiring a Lil' Kinz? I hope they don't retire the whole making of Lil' Kinz. But funny enough, I do have a Lil' Kinz Pig! He's gonna be happy
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:04 PM   #6

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

He's so darn cute. I'm glad I bought one. Will look forward to the cupcake.
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:05 PM   #7
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Awes, LOL bye bye pigggy. LOL! I am glad there retiring a webkinz that's been there for a while instead one of the newer added pets.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:15 PM   #8

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I just remembered I have a lil' pig! Yay
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:39 PM   #9
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

bye little pig.........me no likey pigs
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 05:03 PM   #10

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thanks for the info Webberlily. Seeing as how they stopped making Lil Kinz. I kinda consider all of them retired. I do like the cupcake and extra activities.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hippobirdietwoewe

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: