Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 11:26 PM   #51
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Announces Recipe Design Contest

I was on late tonight to upload my entry into the contest, but the contest entry page is asking for text. The "Browse" button used to upload photos is not there. Does anyone know how to contact Webkinznewz or Ganz to let them know?
Thanks,
virtualpawprint

PS - Just signed up today so I hope that this note is added to the correct section.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2009, 11:42 PM   #52
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

I tried to enter and got the same thing. I thought they wanted a picture too, but all they have is a text box.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:03 AM   #53
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I like my drawing, so I am going to wait until tomorrow. They may have it fixed by then. At least we have until Sunday to enter.
Good Luck to all that enter!
virtualpawprint aka virtualpawprints
Old 04-18-2009, 01:56 AM   #54
Webkinz :)

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Sigh...another messed up contest.

I hope they add the browse option .........soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...Or no one can enter.
hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:58 AM   #55
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

It's working for me now, hopefully everyone else is able to do it soon! Good luck everyone! I cannot WAIT to see what everyone has cooked up!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:18 AM   #56
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Yes they did fix it and now we can upload our images that we worked hard on. Good luck everyone
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:36 AM   #57
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Thanks Cows. The website now says they deleted all of the entries without pictures that were submitted between Midnight and 7:15AM and they are extending the contest until 7:15AM Monday morning. Anyone who submitted an entry during that time (without a picture) has to resubmit.

We should tell everyone that they need to resubmit their entry if they entered without a picture.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:06 AM   #58
virtualpawprints
Gifted

Donation Award 

I posted my picture just a few minutes ago! Glad they fixed it. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Old 04-18-2009, 11:20 AM   #59
Very random
Gift Guru

adorcfish is just really niceadorcfish is just really nice

Does anyone know...My DD, DS and I all want to enter our own creations. We all have seperate accounts. Can we enter from the same computer (same IP address) with different email addresses or will that cause us to all be disqualified??
adorcfish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:52 PM   #60
Webkinz :)

gem-peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Do anyone know if we write the name and ingredients on our paper to be scanned? Mine doesn't make sense without it.
gem-peas is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: