Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 09:37 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz Announces Recipe Design Contest

How fun! Good luck to everyone....what a great idea for a contest!
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 10:26 PM   #42
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

I think it's soooo funny how this is the exact same contest I had a few weeks ago.

I hope that they saw it and that it gave them this idea! LOL! I can dream, right?
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:00 AM   #43
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:47 AM   #44

bobster is just really nicebobster is just really nice

Being fairly new at this site and being really inspired by your home decor has made me really excited to see what you will come up with!! Good luck to all entries!! You are going to cook up something great!
bobster is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:10 AM   #45

17Starlite is just really nice17Starlite is just really nice

Webkinz World is currently down for maitence. I wonder what is going to happen?
17Starlite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:27 AM   #46
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

you can't enter if you live in europe either ,i know it's not ganz but where i live i find it hard to buy webkinz, they have even taken my country of store locator.
i can't buy from stores ,
i might move lol
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:45 AM   #47
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Swonderful
I wish I could enter the contests, but I live in NY I'm looking forward to moving in the summer, though!
I'm not sure who someone thinks is blaming Ganz, but it ain't me babe! There are a lot of issues I have with this state!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:26 AM   #48
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

I am so excited about this contest,I love that trophy. When I seen the new ad. I thought maybe WW would be adding some new food Items. Good Luck Everyone!
binkybohboh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:50 AM   #49
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guide

What a fun time for a creative challenge! I'm so excited. I'm definately going to try entering.
Good luck to everyone on WI! It's going to be a blast!
volleyuup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:10 AM   #50

danirox08 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder if i'm gonna enter........
danirox08 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: