Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 05:31 PM   #231
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

Default Re: Ganz Announces Peek A Newz Contest for May

I'm not getting my item!! Is anyone else having trouble with this? It's happened all three days in a row now...

Sorry, thanks to the one who suggested looking in the dock, it WAS there, just didn't announce it!! Whoopsie!!

Last edited by AutumnTheCuzzy; 05-03-2011 at 05:31 PM..
AutumnTheCuzzy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2011, 05:42 PM   #232
Webkinz :)

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
I haven't kept an actual tally yet, but I've gotten prizes all 3 days on our 10 family accounts.

The only prize we haven't gotten is the shoes with a buckle on them.

The most frequent prize for us is the sunglasses.

So far, no duplicates on any single account, but no complete outfit either.

So far I have 1 hat, 1 black pants, 1 brown tie shoes, 3 sunglasses, the blue dress top, blue dress skirt and blue shoes.
I'm doing this on a few different accounts though.

I'm sure we can get all the pieces, don't you think? We have a whole month!!
Jesussavedme is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:40 PM   #233
plw120, 728lisa
Gifted

728lisa has a spectacular aura about728lisa has a spectacular aura about

Between us and our friends we have 8 accounts and have received at least one of every item - shoes being the least common with only one pair each of the boots and glam shoes.
728lisa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:44 PM   #234

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

To all you you looking for Hailey right now I just wanted to share a piece of advice. Fortunately she's showing up a lot more than a few days ago. However, I personally (as well as a few friends of mine) have received an "error code" message when typing in my code. It's happened to me 14 times and EVERY time I just continued to type in the new code it would send with the error message. Each time I was finally successful and received my new clothing item. So... don't give up, keep putting in those codes because one of them will eventually work.
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #235
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Well I personally I not a big fan of the Webkinz Newz Peek a Newz because it always isn't that easy to find the picture five times. When I did this for the white egg it was pretty easy, but now this is a lot harder. At least I was able to get one prize so far... It was the brownish shoes which I didn't really want.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:25 AM   #236

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
Well I personally I not a big fan of the Webkinz Newz Peek a Newz because it always isn't that easy to find the picture five times. When I did this for the white egg it was pretty easy, but now this is a lot harder. At least I was able to get one prize so far... It was the brownish shoes which I didn't really want.

Hi there! I felt so bad for you when I read that you were having trouble finding Hailey. A few days ago another WI member suggested an idea to find her that has worked perfectly for me. I wanted to share it with you too. After you've logged in to play Peek a Newz go directly to the "Mobile" page. Let it load for a minute and look for Hailey. If you don't find her there, go to the "Arcade" page. From there, go to the "Fun" page and then to the "Home" page. Each time you find her, start back at the "Mobile" page and go thru the "Arcade," "Fun," and then "Home." I've used this routine for my families 10 accts. each day and have finished them all in about 30 mins. There's no doubt that she's showing up more often than she was in the beginning, so that's helping too. Also, don't forget that once you find her 5 times and you receive the code to type in, you might get an error message. This happens EVERY time to me. Be patient and continue to put in each code. I promise one of them will eventually work (sometimes it takes up to 15 tries.) I really hope this helps you and anyone else that's frustrated out there in Webkinz World. Have fun and good luck!!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:11 AM   #237
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

I have seven accts and so far the hardest to get is the White top.The second hardest to get the glam shoes.Everything else I have in multiples.It figures because the little white top is my favorite!Is anyone getting these tops very often?
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:30 AM   #238
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by firepuck
Hi there! I felt so bad for you when I read that you were having trouble finding Hailey. A few days ago another WI member suggested an idea to find her that has worked perfectly for me. I wanted to share it with you too. After you've logged in to play Peek a Newz go directly to the "Mobile" page. Let it load for a minute and look for Hailey. If you don't find her there, go to the "Arcade" page. From there, go to the "Fun" page and then to the "Home" page. Each time you find her, start back at the "Mobile" page and go thru the "Arcade," "Fun," and then "Home." I've used this routine for my families 10 accts. each day and have finished them all in about 30 mins. There's no doubt that she's showing up more often than she was in the beginning, so that's helping too. Also, don't forget that once you find her 5 times and you receive the code to type in, you might get an error message. This happens EVERY time to me. Be patient and continue to put in each code. I promise one of them will eventually work (sometimes it takes up to 15 tries.) I really hope this helps you and anyone else that's frustrated out there in Webkinz World. Have fun and good luck!!!
I tried your system and I was very impressed! It worked for me too. I added my favorite page to find her and its was great. My spot is in the arcade on the card game page. Thanks for posting!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:44 PM   #239

cherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to all

Hey Peek-a-News Hunters,
TRY CLICKING THE RETURN KEY TO SUBMIT YOUR SECURITY CODE. THIS WORKS FOR ME EVERY TIME! THE SUBMIT BUTTON ALWAYS GAVE AN ME AN ERROR MESSAGE!
cherylkb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:33 PM   #240
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

I maintain 15 accounts... so far only one glam top (today, FINALLY) and one hat... for everything else I have multiples. I'm going to tally now and post here... unless there's another thread...

Peace, Jenn
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: