Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 02:40 AM   #221
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz Announces Peek A Newz Contest for May

if you're having problems, I find it helps to (1) zoom out to 70% so you can see the edges, and (2) have multiple tabs going (you can "clone" tabs in opera). I switch between tabs, clicking on any link on each page. each time I switch tabs I look for Hailey before refreshing - this lets me refresh 5 or 6 pages quickly without having to actually wait a few seconds on each page for her to show up. (it's refreshing while I move on to the next tab, then when i go back to that tab, it's all refreshed!)

as others have said, prizes are showing up unannounced in the dock area.

just found 4 accounts in about 5 min each. good luck!
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2011, 05:29 AM   #222
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Ganz Announces Peek A Newz Contest for May

So far the glam skirt and top for me. I only have the one account so I cherish the prizes I do get.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:33 AM   #223
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Is anyone keeping track of what prizes we are getting? I'm curious which items are considered rare.

P.S. It's about time WW has elephants hosting someting cool!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:21 AM   #224

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

Does this run from 11am to 11am like the previous peek a newz contest?
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:32 AM   #225
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

Contest runs from midnight EST to 11:59 PM EST each day. Can't find her at all today on any page.
mimigent is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #226

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

it worked for me better today. i only needed like 25-30min. the first day i needed 2 hours, the 2nd day 1 hour and today less yeahhhhhhh.

good luck everyone
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:11 AM   #227
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I have gotten that hat thing all three days!!! I know it is random but it makes me pretty mad considering I only have one account and I can only get one prize a day my webkinz is a girl so the hat doesn't even go with her
bubble3495 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #228

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
Is anyone keeping track of what prizes we are getting? I'm curious which items are considered rare.

P.S. It's about time WW has elephants hosting someting cool!
I haven't kept an actual tally yet, but I've gotten prizes all 3 days on our 10 family accounts.

The only prize we haven't gotten is the shoes with a buckle on them.

The most frequent prize for us is the sunglasses.

So far, no duplicates on any single account, but no complete outfit either.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 01:29 PM   #229
Gifted

emily129 is just really niceemily129 is just really nice

I was wondering the same thing, if anyone was keeping a tally of everything we are getting! I think someone should start a thread where everyone can post what they get so we can see what ones are common, and what ones are rare!!
emily129 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:30 PM   #230

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

Is anyone not receiving their prizes. Two days in a row and the prizes have not been showing up.

I found them. I just did not realized that it shows up in your dock unannounced.

Last edited by Snow*Berry; 05-03-2011 at 04:30 PM..
Snow*Berry is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: