Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2011, 11:57 AM   #211
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Announces Peek A Newz Contest for May

It took about 3 hours to complete 8 accounts this morning. But I don't look constantly. I keep the page open while I am on different windows chatting or doing other things. Less frustration that way.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #212
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

lol somehow i was faster than yesterday, today i only needed one hour for three accounts, yesterday i needed 2 hours. hope tomorrow i need less
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:14 PM   #213
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Question Re: Ganz Announces Peek A Newz Contest for May

Asking for help: what works to find her ???

*How long should I wait for her to appear on a page before refreshing it or changing pages?
(with the promotions where the van or dice 'float' by - generally if you don't see them in 10-15 seconds, I would refresh or change pages) - should I wait longer for peek-a-new contests? or maybe not even change the page at all as they will find me???

So far, other hints I've heard are:
- log on and back in again between each find
- clear cache between each find
- easier to find in arcade & mobile
- don't use the Caps Lock to type in the code

Any other helpful hints???
Much much appreciated - thanks!!!
webcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:32 PM   #214
doodlebug1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Found her for yesterday and today all five times and not recieved anything from Ganz.My Sister found her both days 5 times and not recieved her prizes yet either. Seems like Ganz is not playing fair with this peek a boo farce. Hope they will play fair soon...
doodlebug1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:05 PM   #215
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
I found her 5 times and entered the security code, but it keeps saying I typed it in wrong.

I've had to retype it in as many as 12 times before to get it to accept it, but it finally does. Good luck!
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #216

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

We have 8 accounts. If anyone is keeping track of rare,
the only item not received yet is the vintage glam top.
The dapper casual hat is the most common we have 4.
gramys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #217

rosie11 is on a distinguished road

The past few days I have only gotten her 2 times per day. Maybe I'll try checking arcade and other tips. One tip from me. Check the left hand side of the screen- you can't scroll left but sometimes (unfairly) Ganz puts the peek-a-newz icon there where you really can't see it. I found out the chocolate eggs that way. good luck to everyone.
rosie11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:50 PM   #218
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Originally Posted by PoliceProperty
And as far as the Peek-a-News, try going from the Front page to the Mobile Page, Arcade Page and Fun Page. Just Make Sure You Wait about 30 Seconds After the Page Stops Loading Before You Change the Page. Good Luck!
I used this tip from PP and had much better success today than yesterday. Completed all accts fairly quickly

On another note... the prizes for this event do not show up in the prize box that pops up when you first log on (like the Looney Tunes prizes do). The prizes are waiting in your dock.

HtH ~ hugs ♥mJb

myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:46 PM   #219
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

so far ive gotten the vintage glam top and the city chic jeans! aw man hope i get boy clothes soon! (im a guy)
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 01:48 AM   #220
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by doodlebug1
Found her for yesterday and today all five times and not recieved anything from Ganz.My Sister found her both days 5 times and not recieved her prizes yet either. Seems like Ganz is not playing fair with this peek a boo farce. Hope they will play fair soon...
My prizes have never shown up announced. They just appear in my dock. I wonder if you've opened your dock and checked there - ? I'd thought I hadn't received mine, either until I checked. Hope you find them!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: