Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 08:20 PM   #191
Webkinz :)

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Announces Peek A Newz Contest for May

It worked great for me, once I began scrolling the entire length of the page. Hailey shows up at the bottom as much as at the top, which hasn't been the case for me in other peek-a-news events. I've had the best luck just going back and forth between the home tab and the fun tab.

I managed to get the prize for all 10 of our family accounts, and I only have one duplicate: the sunglasses. The prizes are really nice.

What with the peek-a-news, clicky floaty, and loony tunes, I have been busy today. I didn't even bother with the communal challenge. I thought that when it disappeared, it would come back with better prizes. I'm no longer wasting my time on W shop items as grand prizes. Is it just me?
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #192
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Just a tip i find helpful I have found her mostly in the arcade sections and kinzapedia
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:34 PM   #193
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I haven't had any luck since this afternoon. Peek-a-boo is supposed to be a fast-paced game. This is like a pro-level game of hide-n-seek where the hider NEVER comes out! LOL! I would have to do nothing all day but sit at the computer in order to find her five times - and that is just for one account! Grrr...
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:02 PM   #194

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I found her all 5 times, put in the code and I didn't get any item after I logged in. What did I do wrong?
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:15 PM   #195
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by alexandi
I found her all 5 times, put in the code and I didn't get any item after I logged in. What did I do wrong?
Make sure you check your dock. On all but 2 accounts I did not receive a notice of winning anything. It was not in my "you won these prizes" popup. But the item was in my dock on every account.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:40 AM   #196
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

Hailey is no where to be found, it takes forever to do this contest.
Why, Why, Why???????
This just isn't fair to us.
kinzgramatheart is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:19 AM   #197

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
Just a tip i find helpful I have found her mostly in the arcade sections and kinzapedia
Thank you for sharing this tip!! It is working just as you said. Yesterday I was miserable trying to get my accounts done, but today I got all 6 accounts done within about 30 minutes of bouncing back and forth between arcade & kinzapedia.

Thanks a bunch!
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:30 AM   #198
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

I seem to be having all of the above difficulties finding her. When I manage to find the 3rd, it either times out, or shows some weird loading error that I've never seen before. Since the contest started, I haven't been able to finish any of my 3 accounts. I had no trouble with the bunny peek.
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:41 AM   #199
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I have had luck finding her on the peek a newz page. Also, if I don't see her for a while, I log back in. I do not clear my cache or anything, I just log back in and it keeps going right from where it left off. If usually bring her up again by logging back in. I finished 6 account in one hour this morning. plus I did all the vans and looney tunes on the same accounts.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #200

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

I found her 5 times and entered the security code, but it keeps saying I typed it in wrong.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: