Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 04:19 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz Announces Peek A Newz Contest for May

View Post Originally Posted by littlepoodle
I found Hailey 5 times and tried numerous times to verify kept saying sorry wrong verification code. why does this happen every contest?

That happens to me a lot too, but I keep putting in the new code and then finally on like the 5th try, it accepts it. I just keep doing it until it takes and it always does eventually.
Annoying!!
That hasn't happened to me this time yet, because I have only finished one account in 2 hours time!
Agh, I'm glad I'm not alone, but this IS ridiculous!!!!!!
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2011, 04:24 PM   #172
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update..working on finishing our last account..hope I can keep up each day..Thank goodness for laptops!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:34 PM   #173
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by littlepoodle
I found Hailey 5 times and tried numerous times to verify kept saying sorry wrong verification code. why does this happen every contest?

Are you by chance using Firefox? That is the only time I get that error. If I use IE it works fine.

I managed to get everyone the hat (from the floating van) earlier and 3 accounts done with the clothes. Going to try to finish the other 5 now. Log in was much faster so maybe it's loading better now.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #174
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I am starting to think the peek a newz "peekers" (whatever we are searching for at the time) are on some type of timed schedule similar to the fall fest/winterfest things.

This might explain why I sometimes go for long periods of time with nothing and then I might find 4 in a row. Sometimes even on the same page.

Also would explain why some have an easier time then others too.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:55 PM   #175

linda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clown

I'm having a hard time finding the peek a newz pop up. I can't get the van either. I get a message saying the page has expired. Anyone know how to fix that?
linda929 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:01 PM   #176
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

I'm curious to know which are the rare items. I got 3 blue tops, one white top, a hat and the blue shoes. Please post what you got, thanks

View Post Originally Posted by linda929
I'm having a hard time finding the peek a newz pop up. I can't get the van either. I get a message saying the page has expired. Anyone know how to fix that?
You will find it on the home page, Peek A Newz Webkinz click here to play then it takes you to the page with all the clothing and underneath that you find the blue square peek a newz. I hope this is what you were referring to.

Last edited by CLOUD DANCER; 05-01-2011 at 05:01 PM..
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:05 PM   #177
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by CLOUD DANCER
I'm curious to know which are the rare items. I got 3 blue tops, one white top, a hat and the blue shoes. Please post what you got, thanks
Might be easier to keep track of if it was in a separate thread? I'm waiting to get everyone done before I go see what they got.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:14 PM   #178
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Might be easier to keep track of if it was in a separate thread? I'm waiting to get everyone done before I go see what they got.
that would be great thanks
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:20 PM   #179

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I won 2 vintage hairbands, city chic glasses, dapper shoes and casual pants. 5 accounts took about 3 hours to finish I am also wondering what the rarest prizes are. I think from now on I will be doing my peeks when the kids go to bed. It is too frustrating for my kids. I would rather they be outside in the sun!
anyway, webkinz newz is really gibbled today
I have noticed with all the new newz games and things to win stuff, If you want all the prizes
you will have no time left to play with your webkinz and enjoy them.
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #180
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Ganz, please make the peek-a-newz easier... I've been trying to find Hayley a loooong time to no avail...
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: