Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 01:22 PM   #141
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Announces Peek A Newz Contest for May

This took forever!! I started at 8:30 AM KT and finally just got all six accounts done. It was so slow loading pages. Well, I'm webkinzed out for today. Off to watch hockey playoffs
Good luck everyone! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2011, 01:24 PM   #142
Webkinz :)
rainbowkitty is an unknown quantity at this point

We have 3 accounts and I've only been able to complete one so far. Still working on the second one but it takes forever to load a page!! Glad to find out it wasn't only my computer! Have got 2 successful vans but caught others and then they say page expired...grr
rainbowkitty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:33 PM   #143
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Smile Re: Ganz Announces Peek A Newz Contest for May

Hi All,

Decided to check in because Peek-a-Newz is taking quite a long time today for me. I knew I could come here to find out if it was us or it was slow for eryone - and now I see it is everyone. I hope it picks up soon, expecially for those of you with lots of accounts. The prizes are really cool for this one, so I am going to stick with it!

Good luck to everyone!
psumommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:36 PM   #144

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

My pages aren't that slow on Webkinz Newz, but I'm having a hard time finding the elephant.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:55 PM   #145
purplepanda198

TripleHeartYoux is an unknown quantity at this point

If anyone finds the elephant please post it on this! I want an outfit sooooo bad and I can't find her!!!!!!
TripleHeartYoux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #146
Let's go Yankees

26YanksW is on a distinguished road

I found the vans fairly easily before 9 am, and completed peek-a-newz for all 3 accounts as well. I got the dapper casual top, dapper casual hat, and chic city top (I want the dapper clothes the most). On my final account, I found 5 elephants in less than 10 minutes. Good Luck to Everyone!!!
26YanksW is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:57 PM   #147
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

This time around it took 15 minutes to find her five times. Got the head band.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:58 PM   #148
purplepanda198

TripleHeartYoux is an unknown quantity at this point

where did you find them?
TripleHeartYoux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:59 PM   #149
Let's go Yankees

26YanksW is on a distinguished road

I find them anywhere, really. She seems to appear mostly on the left-hand margin
26YanksW is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:01 PM   #150
I Love Webkinz

1ginger is on a distinguished road

Took me a long time but I did discover that I was finding her lower in the page more often than I found her at the top.
1ginger is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: