Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 10:52 AM   #131
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Peek A Newz Contest for May

Man this is taking forever! It should be named Peek-a-Snooze.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #132
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

It's taking soooooo long for me too, and the vans are few and far between.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:11 AM   #133

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Man this is taking forever! It should be named Peek-a-Snooze.
Im with yah there.
3 account so need to find 15 peeks.
I started at 9:00 a.m. have gotten 12 peeks so far.
Whew a long day of clicking.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:55 AM   #134

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

yaay! i have found her 4 times but then it like freezes then i have to start all over, oh well good luck to everyone!
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:03 PM   #135
Tinkerbell52

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Afternoon Friends, hey hang in there. I wish we could play a game or something instead of flipping from page to page.

The "Peek-a-Snooze" is real cool. I have 5 accounts and have been on since 8:30 a.m.; but, what can we do?

The clothes I've gotten so far are so cute.

Wonder if my husband will think so when he finds out I have been doing Peek-Newz for over 4 hours??
Tinkerbell52 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:19 PM   #136

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

This is TERRIBLE - I have a lousy internet connection (traveling today) and have reloaded 50 times and I have ONE elephant caught and finally saw ONE van. They can[t mean for thid to be so difficult - at least I hope they don't mean it!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:53 PM   #137
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

found her 3 times.... hope to find the last 2 soon

found her 5 times and got my prize! the last Haley arrived when a van arrived too.. i had to make the choice and chose Hayley.

Last edited by Crazyha99; 05-01-2011 at 12:53 PM..
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:03 PM   #138
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

So what is the clothing prize today? Is it a certain one everyday or does the clothing item varied with everyone?

View Post Originally Posted by bubble3495
So what is the clothing prize today? Is it a certain one everyday or does the clothing item varied with everyone?
Never mind I found her five times and it says a random piece of clothing will be added to your dock haha
bubble3495 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:18 PM   #139
trcy250 will become famous soon enough

Ok I did six accounts today got city sunglasses and top, dapper coat and shoes, two vintage glam tops. Not bad.
trcy250 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:21 PM   #140
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I didn't have any trouble completing the Peek-a-newz... the pages were taking forever to load, however Hailey appeared quite often so I got four accounts completed in about 45 minutes (and only one van during all of that).

I haven't checked my account yet to see our prizes... hope we got some good ones!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: