Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 10:13 AM   #121
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz Announces Peek A Newz Contest for May

i guess it is because i live in germany
i also see here on wi german ads

yeah i am done for today! all three accounts

Last edited by Taku2; 05-01-2011 at 10:13 AM..
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2011, 10:14 AM   #122
Tinkerbell52

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

That's cool! Well hello my friend; I am German - Mother's family from Frankfurt. How's the weather there?
Let's become friends; what info do I need to give you?
Tinkerbell52 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:15 AM   #123

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

that is really cool. well the weather isn't bad but it isn't good lol it is a mix. today is better than yesterday and the day before (we had rain and thunderstorm) but i guess it is better than what you have over there
Old 05-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #124
Tinkerbell52

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

You're not kidding!! The weather here is awful!! Tornados kidding people in the south. Want to become friends??
Old 05-01-2011, 10:34 AM   #125
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Finally got a few accounts done (Yay!) but now I get this when I try to submit the peek a newz log in form:

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:35 AM   #126

sure, i added you here on Wi, on webkinz it is the same as here

i heard about the tornados in our news and i am really sorry and hope they are gone soon
Old 05-01-2011, 10:42 AM   #127

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

ok found her for one account so far....took many entries to finally get the prize....the chic shade things...

the van isnt working....it is glitching....at least for me...not sure on others..

i think they should just make her head float around or something....then again that kinda sounds creepy.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:44 AM   #128

try to get the van in the announcements or coming soon that is what helped me and many others
good luck
Old 05-01-2011, 10:51 AM   #129
Tinkerbell52

I live North of where the tornados hit. Thank God my family is safe and spared from the devastation. We are so lucky!

There has been so much going on what with earthquakes in Japan and all the other nature disasters. Makes one wonder if Mother Earth is fighting back.

I will check for your friend request; really looking forward to chatting with a Home Girl!!
Old 05-01-2011, 10:52 AM   #130
Tinkerbell52

Hey Thanks. I got the Vans for all 5 of my accts.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: