Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 09:35 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Ganz Announces Peek A Newz Contest for May

I guess I clear cache and keep trying.
Thanks Taku2
gramys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2011, 09:37 AM   #112

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I had a white screen for a long time after i submitted the security code.
But it did go thru eventually.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:40 AM   #113
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Oh the WKN site is very frustrating this morning. Everyone in the world must be on. That white screen is bad. Quickly running out of patience I must say CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:41 AM   #114

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by emily129
Yay, I found her all 5 times! I won the Vintage Glam Hair Band Thank you all for your help!!
Congratulations emily.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:43 AM   #115

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i got those glam shoes yay

while waiting for the elephant i see the ads and smile: German ads and USA ads
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:46 AM   #116

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

I guess I'm not alone. Pages were loading okay, but not great, now they're hardly loading... Come on Ganz; you've had how many tries at Peek-A-Newz?
Although; they are from Canada, and maybe the weather is to blame. I know Estevan, Saskatchewan had a major snowstorm yesterday, so maybe they're in that same weather line......
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:53 AM   #117

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

I got the prize! It is a vintage glam skirt.
Had to clear cache and re-enter security code several times, but I did get it.
Took a little over an hour for one account. Patience and persistence pays off.
Good luck everyone.
gramys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:53 AM   #118

mmaikisch is on a distinguished road

I did the peek a newz and entered the code but didn't get a prize...anyone else having the same problem?
mmaikisch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:04 AM   #119

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

the vans are still floating i don't need one now, i have them but i need that elephant
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:07 AM   #120
Tinkerbell52

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

I with you guys!! At this rate it will take me all day to take care of five accts. Any suggestions, friends, on how to speed this up. Hey TAKU2, how do you see German ads?
Tinkerbell52 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: