Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 08:18 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

DinosaurGirl<3 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Year's Contest

I already have the party machine! It is pretty awesome, but don't you think they could get a better prize? I'm not entering, but thats only because I have it... But don't take my advice if you want it... because you've got to admit, it's pretty awesome!
DinosaurGirl<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2009, 03:17 PM   #32

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by geemah37
My New Years resolution is to play outside more and limit my time on Web Kinzs.I am so into my Web Kinzs and I know I have to limit the time I spend with them.They are so a part of me lol geemah37
I know what your saying! Going to try, to limit my amount of time too! Well, going to try( fingers crossed behind back)
Thanks for sharing, let us know how your doing
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 05:15 PM   #33
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Ginny
AWESOME!
But, Prize, Kinda Lame.
Yeah I agree. Ganz could have come up with something better I'm sure.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:39 PM   #34
HOPPERUT

Wink My new years resolution

To do as told at all times and do chores without being reminded. To also not fight with sister.
Old 12-27-2009, 11:31 PM   #35

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Roshelle
Senior people at ganz need to listen to the people that support their company all of US. Your staff when I call in do not know customer service. I am insulted when I let them know issues going wrong on the site they tell me that my user agreement says that I am to deal with what happens on webkinz and wait for them in the time to correct items that are sold that do not work correctly. # 1 on my list is the silver keys in the forrest that i have won the past 3 weeks and do not have on my 3 accounts because it is not working. I pay for charms and I lose when i do not get what is due to me. There are many things wrong with webkinz and it it time things change for US the consumers.
I do beleive your complaints are very serious! But sadly I do believe it is posted in the wrong Thread to be dealt with properly!

I am sure you did the following :
Got the name of the person you talked to
The time of the conversation
Asked to talk to a superior in charge
Sadly you spoke to the wrong and uncaring person, whom should be reprimanded!
Do NOT give up on your problem!
Call again, hopefully you will get action, plus a person who cares!
DON'T GIVE UP!!
As your complaint is serious
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:16 AM   #36
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That's really interesting, though I don't think I'll enter. Good luck to everyone who will participate!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:11 PM   #37

catfever is an unknown quantity at this point

happy new year!:fp:[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]
catfever is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:38 PM   #38
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Cool contest... Thnx cows for letting us know!
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:53 PM   #39
Lil Kinz
webkinzlove10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Ganz Announces New Year's Contest

anting a signature ebkinz!
I am kind of excited I guess. I agree with all of you saying there shoud of been a better prize like a new years estore pet or something along those lines but it's okay. The party machiene is still very fitting for the occasion.
Love always,
webkinzlove10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: