Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 10:01 PM   #51
here to win
Webkinz :)

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Announces: New wShop Theme Coming Soon!

Hrm, a Superbowl theme? I'm wondering how they could turn the Superbowl into a W-shop theme...I would prefer a Superhero theme much, much more.
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2011, 10:03 PM   #52
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

My lips are about this new theme, until I can see for myself that it is "SUPER"

Only time will tell...
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:06 PM   #53
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

I have been asking for a CARNIVAL theme for some time....with "rides" and booths. That would be animated, for sure!
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:20 PM   #54
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Dragonbird, What an amazing picture!!! What kind of superhero items would there be?

How about...
An armoire/closet/phone booth that a pet can go into. Then they come out in their superhero costume.

A speed boat/car/plane that gets the pet to rescue people fast.

A phone in the room that tells the pet that someone needs their help! Batman has a "batphone".

Does anyone else have any ideas?

Auntie
AuntietoEW is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:23 PM   #55
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

I have 2 ideas on what it might be
1) a superbowl theme! You know..... It's not that far away
2) a super hero theme! That one was actually the first one that I thought of when I heard "super"
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:56 PM   #56
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Alright...here is the accompanying picture!
Click the image to open in full size.
I am so excited about getting new themes in even though there are still a couple of recent ones I have not made rooms out of yet I guess I better get on that. And Dragonbird I laughed so hard at this I had tears streaming. thank you for that.
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 11:33 PM   #57

CrystalstarKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! Animated theme, huh? Can't wait to see that one! I hope it comes out soon. I might have to combine this with the plush theme for the small signature black lab I'm getting. We'll see what happens.
-CrystalstarKinz BLACK LABS 4EVER!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
They're supposed to put the remaining plush theme items in the next maintenance tomorrow (February 1st).
Thanks for the news! I'm glad of that. Any idea what time the maintenance will start tomorrow?
-CrystalstarKinz BLACK LABS 4EVER!!!

Last edited by CrystalstarKinz; 01-31-2011 at 11:33 PM..
CrystalstarKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 11:51 PM   #58
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Usually animated items are estore. I wonder what theme it could be.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:24 AM   #59
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

oooooh!!! I cant wait for this theme to come out!! hope it amazes me like the last one!! Excited bout those "animated items" as well ! Thanks FIA!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:14 AM   #60
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Dragonbird, What an amazing picture!!! What kind of superhero items would there be?

How about...
An armoire/closet/phone booth that a pet can go into. Then they come out in their superhero costume.

A speed boat/car/plane that gets the pet to rescue people fast.

A phone in the room that tells the pet that someone needs their help! Batman has a "batphone".

Does anyone else have any ideas?

Auntie
Well.. Last night I made a FUNstration (thread in siggie) and this was what I came up with:
A new theme to the wshop, that is "super" they say
I'm so excited that a superhero theme has come to play!

For a long while we've begged and prayed
But a cool boyish type theme has been waylaid!

I want a jar of kryptonitekinz that's green
to steal our powers, whenever it is seen!

I want a wig with that handsome curl
It will be cute for a kinz that isn't a girl!

I want the cool shirt that is ripped wide open
Then my pets won't sit around mopin'

I want a Lex Lutherkinz wig that's bald and shiny
I want it for my chihuahua that is so tiny...

I want a Daily Plantetkinz newspaper, phone booth and cape!
I want a General Zod costume for my ape!

I want to shoot lasers right out of my eye
I want an action to make all my webbies fly!

I want it all, but will probably get another sport instead
I swear if they give me a "superbowl" theme I'll jump out of my head!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
amber420 :], amber420 got first tag :]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: