Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 02:11 PM   #81
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz Zodiac Pets

How awesome!!! I am a Libra. I have to wait a while...but I wonder what that will be???
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 02:14 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

APetPal is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: UPDATE! Ganz Announces New Webkinz Zodiac Pets

View Post Originally Posted by cheekycatlover5
Awesoem idea. althought i do not belive in that mumbojumbo still prettie neat
I have to agree, neat idea.(In a different kind of way) not sure about that Zodiac sign stuff. (I mean I DO oppose it, I'm talking about Webkinz sort of encouraging it) I think I preferred those gemstone pets. (though I never bought any)
APetPal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:17 PM   #83
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

I love this idea! I'm definitely going to buy my zodiac sign(virgo) when it comes out, all thought i don't know what they will use for her.
i thinking really like the birth stone pets, but this rocks!
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:22 PM   #84
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

interesting, but none the less cool! I wonder what mine will be, I'm aquarius!!!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:23 PM   #85
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

eww..sorry my religion is against "zodiac" stuff sorry..but i am majorly disappointed by ganz..
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:30 PM   #86
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

To the people mad about the pets:

They're pixels! You're not being forced to buy them, it's a choice. (I, for one, will be buying mine, and probably a couple others if they're cute enough )

If you don't like it, don't buy it. Simple enough. *shrugs*

But, I must admit, the Bull is pretty cute... Depends what its PSI will be, I might buy it. ... geez, if all these pets are cute and have cute PSIs... there goes all my allowance for the year.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:44 PM   #87

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

Too cute! I wonder what they will do for my sign (Gemini). I hope I can buy at least one. Maybe I can make my parents let me...
swimmergal20+ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:52 PM   #88
hs0

jinxks is on a distinguished road

When I saw this it actually seemed really logical to me. What comes to mind when you think of birthdays in general, gems and zodiac. Even if you don't check your horoscope you have to admit that most people know what sign they are just as well as they know what gem goes with their birthday. The bull is way cute. Maybe next year they will do gem cats I would not rule it out. also what about oriental animal signs for birth years. There is a horse, a rat, a goat ect. I wonder if they will do those too at some point.The fact is virtually the possibilities are endless and I expect we will be seeing some pritty crazy stuff in the future.
jinxks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:03 PM   #89
JamesBond1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz Zodiac Pets

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
That is pretty cool.
tha t looks awsome add me i am JamesBond256
JamesBond1997 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:04 PM   #90

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by jinxks
When I saw this it actually seemed really logical to me. What comes to mind when you think of birthdays in general, gems and zodiac. Even if you don't check your horoscope you have to admit that most people know what sign they are just as well as they know what gem goes with their birthday. The bull is way cute. Maybe next year they will do gem cats I would not rule it out. also what about oriental animal signs for birth years. There is a horse, a rat, a goat ect. I wonder if they will do those too at some point.The fact is virtually the possibilities are endless and I expect we will be seeing some pritty crazy stuff in the future.
Great ideas -- all those -- hope we see them. The more choices the merrier (and the more use my credit card gets )
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: