Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 01:07 PM   #61
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: UPDATE! Ganz Announces New Webkinz Zodiac Pets

Oh My Gosh! These are so adorable! I love the concept of using Zodiac signs as pets! A bit worried about the Scorpio that I am though!
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 01:09 PM   #62

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I love it!

Thanks so much for the picture!

Well, I have a feeling I will have one of these named for my brother!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #63

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by valntom
Oh My Gosh! These are so adorable! I love the concept of using Zodiac signs as pets! A bit worried about the Scorpio that I am though!
Yes Val, I'd worry about that one too!

Now mine is Libra -- wonder what they will do for that one!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:14 PM   #64
Webkinz :)
T-Swizzle is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooh! Good idea!!! Too bad mine is the scorpio!! not so cute! oh well maybe they'll make it cute???!!! LOL Thanks

Ditto! thats exactly what i said! i ammmm worried!
T-Swizzle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:14 PM   #65
sawyersuperstar

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

that bull is so cute! mine is aries so i want the bull ram and squorpion!
Sawyer4325 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:16 PM   #66
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

I'm guessing for Gemini they do a horse of some kind. According to Wikipedia, "Castor and Pollux are constantly associated with horses in art and literature." The other possibility is a swan, as the twins were supposedly started when Zeus disguised himself as a swan for their mother Leda.

The brightest star in the Libra constellation is Beta Librae, whose traditional name, Zubeneschamali, is derived from an Arabic phrase meaning "The Northern Claw". So perhaps an animal with claws of some kind? Other than that I have no idea, unless there's some kind of animal that's generally associated with the concepts of balance or justice? Or they could just go really cheezy and do an animal with scales, like a snake or reptile.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:18 PM   #67
Diabetes Awareness

ceinvests is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, too cute!

I like the idea, too, and now that we have a picture of the first one, we see it is adorable and tastefully done.

I, too, am Libra--the sign of universal justice and law. What might they choose? Lion, Eagle, or ? Oh, please NOT something w/scales like a snake or alligator!

It would be cute if they had little twin animals holding hands for Gemini -- a very social animal who chatters alot -- twin chipmunks or twin yellow lab puppies.
ceinvests is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:18 PM   #68
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

Awesoem idea. althought i do not belive in that mumbojumbo still prettie neat
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:24 PM   #69
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Zodiac animals... now THAT was unexpected! I had guessed the Birthstone dogs would change to Birthstone cats or something of the like... but they have taken on a far greater challenge!

After Taurus the Bull we would have Gemini the Twins... Since they are generally depicted as twin people, I am assuming they will create an animal based around something else to do with Gemini... since it is an Air sign, perhaps a flying pet?
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:29 PM   #70

JeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshine
JeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshine

This will be fun! I might get one, we'll see. I'll need something interesting to go with it.
JeanneKay is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: