Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #51
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz Zodiac Pets

That is going to be odd lol. Cant wait to see what they all look like though, will be interesting, i buy based on the pet item 99% of the time, unless its a super cute pet. I will have to get mine though when October comes along. Unless I am done with the webkinz craze by then.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 12:52 PM   #52

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Twitter announces new Zodiac pets

View Post Originally Posted by freebee diva
I hope to they give us another chance to purchase the gemstone pets, I missed the big sale. These are a great idea too.
I agree with you freebee diva, I also missed the big sale and all I am missing is just one gem pet.
Hopefully they will give us another chance before they start the zodiac pets which, I can't wait for.
I am so with and .
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #53
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by janna479
very cool, my daughter and I are both Sagittarius and even though I have avoided the estore since they switched to the ridiculous points system, I can't wait to see the centaur
Me too! I am interested on how they will do our star sign. By then I should have enough points accumulated until it comes out.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #54
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

These will be so cool ! Much better than those dogs...

Virgo isn't that far away, is it ? I hope it comes soon! It's my sign!
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:54 PM   #55

peanutbutterlov is on a distinguished road

I did not write a bad word in my last comment but it put the little * thing just to let you know sorry
peanutbutterlov is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #56
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Update needed! Ganz just tweeted with a preview of the Taurus Bull:

*******************************.com/wp-mu/files/2010/04/taurus_bull.gif[/IMG]
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:57 PM   #57
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

GOT IT JACKAL!!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:59 PM   #58
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Update needed! Ganz just tweeted with a preview of the Taurus Bull:

*******************************.com/wp-mu/files/2010/04/taurus_bull.gif[/IMG]
Okay, so that didn't work at all. How about this:

Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
GOT IT JACKAL!!
Yay, thanks!
Old 04-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #59
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Oh that is ridiculously cute! I know what I'll be getting my sister for her birthday.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #60
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
Oh that is ridiculously cute! I know what I'll be getting my sister for her birthday.
I think it looks pretty darn awesome, too. I just have nobody to get it for - both my daughter and husband are Geminis! Hopefully that one will be just as good.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: