Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 06:26 PM   #121
:)
Webkinz :)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz Zodiac Pets

View Post Originally Posted by woofywoo7
what's novembers?
November's signs is Scorpio and Sagittarius it depends on the date of your birthday if your birthday is October 23 - November 21 your a Scorpio. If your birthday is November 22 - December 21 your a Sagittarius! I hope this helps you!

I think this idea is great! I can't wait until Pisces comes out!
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 07:51 PM   #122
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Blech.

Ganz is really running out of ideas, that's what they get for saturating the market with so many pets to try to make money.

And Zodiac? Sheesh, what's next- witchcraft (it wouldn't matter, GANZ CEOs aren't Christian anyway). Ha ha, I want a Webkinz Virgin for Virgo!
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:15 AM   #123
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Smile Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz Zodiac Pets

That will be preety cool!!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:31 PM   #124
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

Wow!!! Super cool and SOOO much better than the predictable birthstone pets. I'll be looking forward to seeing how they portray Gemini, whose symbol is twins. My sign is Scorpio, how cool will a scorpion be?!
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:08 PM   #125
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

LOL this new pets well be awesome.. my sign is scorpio it be totally awesome to have my sign as a pet maybe with a awesome not lame psi LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:51 AM   #126
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update...like the idea of Zodiac pets..instead of different colored dogs..at least , they are much more original.....would love to see some new colors on POTM ribbons as well!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:56 AM   #127
narutoallstarz

Nagi is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz Zodiac Pets

I HAVE A QUESTION HOW GO TO BE THE GEMINI PET 2 IN 1 OR WHT?
Nagi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:17 PM   #128
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Awesome to know. But, these pets will be estore only. They should have started this in January. I won't be able to see my zodiac pet until next March if they continue to do so in March.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:11 AM   #129
tootsieroll14

I wish i could of got the taurus bull but i dident get it,does any one know if it is coming back to the ganz estore?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: