Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 08:06 PM   #111
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz Zodiac Pets

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl520
are they gonna start in january???
They have already confirmed the zodiac torous bull webkinz, I think it'll be avaiable in May, so no..But I wish they did. My birthday is in January.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 08:45 PM   #112
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Awful, hate the idea! So many other options for pets, and already a huge selection of variety: birth stone, regular, lil kinz, estore only, caring valley, signature, lil signature, endangered... TOO many, plus I don't get involved in astrology, so these ones, I'll pass.
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:55 PM   #113
Webkinz :)

mrcobra92 is on a distinguished road

i think the scales is going to be a new snake of some type (i hope! please)

but the whole zodac this is a little to how should i put this, religious

(pretty soon they will make webkinz voodoo doles!) not a good idea but a new snake would be cool

the whole thig is just another bad scam by ganz to make money off of virtual thing i mean think they do not have to give us anything just a picture generated by a computer! but we give them real hard earned money! that is why i only have won estore pet (never again will i get a estore pet) and 11 stuffed pets!

Last edited by mrcobra92; 04-13-2010 at 09:55 PM..
mrcobra92 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:06 PM   #114

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

I would like one or two of the cute ones. The bull is cute, leo may be cute. I wonder what the Scorpion will look like. I don't know if I'm going to like my birth sign or not: most likely I won't; have yet to see one rendition I do like. I never have thoughWe'll wait and see
FanofwebKatz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:10 PM   #115
StarWhispers

StarWhispers has much to be proud ofStarWhispers has much to be proud ofStarWhispers has much to be proud ofStarWhispers has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Wow I love zodiac's idea! I can not wait to see what all of the others look like!
StarWhispers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:50 PM   #116
Shad0wCat
Gift Guru

caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by tjsie
What a horrible idea! Some people (like me) do not believe in the zodiac and all that superstious nonsense! GANZ is not winning any prizes for this idea in my book!
I completely agree with you! I personally do not like all that silly nonsense. The birthstones was a good idea, they could have done the birth flowers, or birthstone cats, now THAT would have been a great idea!
caitscats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:24 AM   #117
Lil Kinz
noodlepudding is an unknown quantity at this point

that sounds so stupid.i cant use the e-store so now i cant get most of the new pets.sometimes it feels unfair but for these i dont care. are they REALLY going to make another rabbit/bunny thing? if they do then there will be five bunnies. FIVE!!!
noodlepudding is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:56 AM   #118

chinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of light

i like the idea but does it have to be estore and how are they going to make the scale and the twins and the rest of them ?
chinagirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:21 AM   #119
SSA AARON HOTCHNER R
Banned
webkinzpatrol has a spectacular aura about

this is a bad idea. they won't make a dime!!!! how would a 7 year old know what a zodiac pet is? i don't even know what a zodiac pet is!!!!! plus, there is a famous killer that is named the zodiac killer
webkinzpatrol is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:43 AM   #120

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

I don't like this. We don't believe in astrology.
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: