Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 09:25 PM   #51
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz: Woolly Mammoth

Ya know, so what if it's estore. Easier for me, I can buy a webkinx without removing my behind from the couch! lol

I personally love it to death and it is the best webkinz they have made in a while!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2009, 09:53 PM   #52
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Really like so many of the e-store pets..and yes I would prefer them to be plush....don't like the fact that they cost the same as many plushies..come on Ganz..give your consumers a bit of a break..sell your virtual pets for a litle less and make some original plushies!! Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #53
dancerbabe1997
Webkinz :)

dancerbaby4eva is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate how GANZ has become!
I have been playing since Febuary 2006,
and GANZ used to be so "just for fun"
now they are really "just for money."
=''[
They put the most exotic Webkinz in the e-store, where some kids aren't allowed to buy from, they are coming in with the membership, singling out those who cant afford it or arn't allowed to have it. They say, "Show your a Deluxe Member with this hat."
so if you arent wearing a hat some rude people are like, "haha-loser!"
it just isnt fair what GANZ is doing.
I REFUSE TO BUY FROM THE E-STORE OR A DELUXE MEMBERSHIP IF THIS IS HOW GANZ IS GONNA PLAY! =\
dancerbaby4eva is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:38 PM   #54
ow! WI says I'm
Gifted

cassielouwho is just really nicecassielouwho is just really nice

Donation Award 

How unique and totally unexpected! Love it!
cassielouwho is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:54 PM   #55
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I WANT ONE!

no wait

I WANT FOUR!
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:20 PM   #56
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh!! This is adorable!!!!!!
Just when I think they can't make anything cuter....lol
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:48 PM   #57

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

It would be great if it was the start of a new theme, maybe outdoors, and stuff that can go in trees. caves, new floors, and walls, rocks, and flowers. stone furniture, a fire pit. oh I wish Ganz would look at my wish list.
knittinjo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:01 AM   #58

Carnation will become famous soon enough

It looks so soft! i wish they would have made the plush with it... my mom wont let me buy from the e-store

the PSI looks really cool

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Ya know, so what if it's estore. Easier for me, I can buy a webkinx without removing my behind from the couch! lol

I personally love it to death and it is the best webkinz they have made in a while!
ROFL! i would totally buy it from the e-store but my mom thinks its a waste argh!

View Post Originally Posted by Carnation
It looks so soft! i wish they would have made the plush with it... my mom wont let me buy from the e-store

the PSI looks really cool

ROFL! i would totally buy it from the e-store but my mom thinks its a waste argh!
oh well im quite happy i will be getting the spotted frog it looks soo cute and soft

oh that reminds me! i remember seeing somewhere i think yahoo ... any way i saw that they found a new very well preserved baby mammoth! and they only have i think five? in the whole world! how awesome is that???

Last edited by Carnation; 05-10-2009 at 12:01 AM..
Carnation is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:39 AM   #59
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

I think it would have been better as a plush, too & I'm not crazy about the PSI, but I've spent enough for awhile anyway!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:29 AM   #60
Unregistered

This is another fantastic estore pet, we love the "outside the box" stuff they're putting out and we are enjoying mixing "fantasy" pets (Phoenix, Griffin, Pegasus) with the likes of Bald Eagles, Bison and Orcas! And the PSI is very cool, we are always disappointed when a PSI is something you can get the likes of at the Wshop such as, stoves, fridges and furniture, that just seems like lazy and uncreative thinking. We will always appreciate the more "museum" type PSIs like artwork and statues or perhaps vehicles, no more Kitchen appliances please!
This also opens the door for a.....
Sasquatch
Loch Ness
Alien
and lets not forget some glaring omissions
Moose
Canada Goose
Ostrich

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: