Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 01:10 AM   #121
dragoneyez85
Webkinz :)

dragoneyez85 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz: Wooly Mammoth

View Post Originally Posted by snoga
im disappointed because i dont collect/buy virtual only pets.
I don't buy them either, not going to spend real money on a computer picture. I am still upset that the griffin and phoenix are virtual only. I would definitely by the woolly mammoth too, he's so cute! I hope Ganz isn't slowly moving to a virtual pet only world. I know it is super cheap for them not to make the plush, and I guess they know that they have a lot of fans hooked already, but they have to know this is making people upset. Ganz is a toy company, stick to them!
dragoneyez85 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2009, 09:09 AM   #122

London Lover is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz: Woolly Mammoth *UPDATE*

I love this pet, the PSI and even the food....BUT 'cos it's another estore pet I won't bother. Why didn't they bring this out as a plush....it's so cute!!
London Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:09 AM   #123

Catekitz is an unknown quantity at this point

The more I keep thinking about it the more bummed I get that its e-store only. I can see why some of them are only on the e-store. The griffen for example would be fairly difficult to make into a plushie. But I don't see how the mammoth would be hard to make.
Catekitz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:13 AM   #124
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz: Wooly Mammoth

Aw man! I wish it was plush form!! I think its a very cute webkinz, but i wish it was plush! ):
and i love the PSI!! thanks for the info !!!!
right now i have: 69/ webkinz looking for: cherry blossom bird and sig. golden retriever
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:40 PM   #125

xokrista08 will become famous soon enough

I agree it would have been cool to have it as a plush but either way I love it and I would love to get it when it comes out!
xokrista08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:31 PM   #126
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Interesting - it says the release date is June 24 but I saw one yesterday in the Vacation Clubhouse Party Room.... It looked amazing and I wanted to find out how to get one...
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:38 PM   #127
Unregistered

This is not fair. So people who really want the Woolly Mammoth can not have access to the Estore. It is not fair to some other webkinz members. Please try to make it a stuffed animal were you can buy it from like, HALLMARK. Make this possible please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: