Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

friendsforever9 is just really nicefriendsforever9 is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz: Woolly Mammoth

View Post Originally Posted by GiftedLove
I don't want that because it doesn't have an animal with it
i know i would love to see the plush but it has to be in the e-store
friendsforever9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 01:54 PM   #102
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz: Woolly Mammoth

I was hoping to see this fun guy sometime this month!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #103
Unregistered

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz: Woolly Mammoth *UPDATE*

WHY?? WHY??? They never make plush pets anymore! It's always about that silly estore! >
If this pet did have a plush, I would've bought it. But no... it is the ESTORE!! I guess Ganz has the idea that they will make a big profit on the estore, charging about $12.50 for an "online-only" pet! That price is outrageous if you ask me! That's how much some of the lil'kinz are!! And they come with a plush, AND a code! Honestly, I think Ganz will just lose some webkinz fans, just because they want more money! I'm sorry to those of you reading this that like the estore.... but lots of people don't like it. I'm not saying that they should completely stop making estore pets, but what I do mean is that it would be cool if some of these pets in the estore into plushes. Hopefully Ganz will do this over time. I still wish I could get the mammoth, as a plush.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:12 AM   #104

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

it is sooooooooooooooooo adorable
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:11 PM   #105
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz: Woolly Mammoth *UPDATE*

Oooh! It's so cute! I really, really, really want one! What does its pet gift box look like? If anyone gets one, I want its pet food. You see, I collect pet foods. I need all the newest pets starting from June 1.

Here are the Webkinz that I own in smilies!

:abn: :ccat: :cdee: :clyde: :deer: :gecko: :gr: :goo: :kanga: :ph: :sch:

There are also some other pets, like the Budgie, Zebra, Robin, Polka Back Fish, Irish Setter, Elephant, Rabbit, Blue Googles, Dachshund, Porcupine, Yorkie, Domino Cat, Camel, Spotty Dino, Pug, Panda, and a Frog.

I love Webkinz!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:22 PM   #106
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz: Woolly Mammoth

View Post Originally Posted by friendsforever9
i know i would love to see the plush but it has to be in the e-store
Okay, how about Goldilocks for a girl and Bradley for a boy. That's what I would name mine if I had one.

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
WHY?? WHY??? They never make plush pets anymore! It's always about that silly estore! >
If this pet did have a plush, I would've bought it. But no... it is the ESTORE!! I guess Ganz has the idea that they will make a big profit on the estore, charging about $12.50 for an "online-only" pet! That price is outrageous if you ask me! That's how much some of the lil'kinz are!! And they come with a plush, AND a code! Honestly, I think Ganz will just lose some webkinz fans, just because they want more money! I'm sorry to those of you reading this that like the estore.... but lots of people don't like it. I'm not saying that they should completely stop making estore pets, but what I do mean is that it would be cool if some of these pets in the estore into plushes. Hopefully Ganz will do this over time. I still wish I could get the mammoth, as a plush.
Yeah, I don't like the eStore either. I really wanted the Floral foxes and the Fire Fawn, but when I found out it was virtual only, I was angry. I thought that Ganz had enough money as it is, I mean, webkinz is SO popular! Why can't Ganz make these with the plush? I think they would sell more of those pets if they did. Its a rip off, charging $12.50 for a Webkinz with no stuffed animal. That was the whole point of Webkinz! The point was to sell a stuffed animal with a code to unlock Webkinz World. If you didn't know, Ganz makes stuffed animals, not codes all by themselves. Don't worry, your not the only one who doesn't like that eStore. I don't and I know lots of other people who don't either, like me and my friend, Sarah, who is "klmseiaa" on Webkinz. Add me as a friend if you want. 310webkinz is the name! :clyde: This is Peppermint, my first Webkinz!

Last edited by 310webkinz; 06-07-2009 at 12:22 PM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:34 PM   #107

Catekitz is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanted a plush of this too!! Sooooo cute!
Catekitz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #108
Juicy Brother Ahkmed

allymc1 will become famous soon enough

OMG!!!!!!!! the mamoth is sooooooooo cute!!!!!! i want it sooooo bad!
allymc1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:44 PM   #109
petmaster3000

jak3 is on a distinguished road

It kind of looks like a cute little mammoth baby! LOL!
jak3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #110
Unregistered

Thumbs down WOLLY DON'T LIKE IT

I REALY DON'T LIKE IT.

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: