Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 09:15 PM   #21
(: Jordan :)
Webkinz :)

Z Oreo is a glorious beacon of lightZ Oreo is a glorious beacon of lightZ Oreo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz Newz Contest for Father's Day

View Post Originally Posted by sarastuff999
Actually, I think I will enter the contest. I know my dad is REALLY mean and all, but why should I let him ruin my fun?
I know you think your dad is mean but he is trying to protect you. If he wasnt strict you could do something really stupid like take drugs. All dads are different but there all very special in their own ways
Z Oreo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2009, 01:17 PM   #22
Unregistered

Smile Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz Newz Contest for Father's Day

my dad is my hero. he is there for me and always helps with my school work.if he blows his top i still dont care i try my best to make him happy because he is my hero in every way i always have loved my dad and i always will i never hate him for anything i hope to be like him i love my daddy once i fell of my horse and i didn't hurt my self and he still took me to the hospital when he new i wasn't hurt he just cared for me and wanted to check just in case he has never yelled at me or grounded me even if he did i would still love him
Old 06-12-2009, 01:57 PM   #23
Lil Kinz
ace248 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz Newz Contest for Father's Day

I really like the sofa and I have the sofa why I have it I don't know. I don't know if I want the table,but coutos to who ever gets it.:cdee:
ace248 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:12 PM   #24

cpkDeidra is a splendid one to beholdcpkDeidra is a splendid one to beholdcpkDeidra is a splendid one to beholdcpkDeidra is a splendid one to behold

I might have to enter this time. Good luck to everyone who entering.
cpkDeidra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:35 PM   #25
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Default Re: Ganz announces Father's Day Contest!

I like the items, but i think they should win like a fathers day gift for there dd or a retired or a Webkinz plush/e-store! But still, very cool contest, i migt enter, not so sure.....
Hey Midnight the black lab i met tonight in trading room 2!......... i think! lolz, but still! i want to make a shout out that your one awesome girl and that nothing can stand in your way!!! stand up, dance like no one's watching, and everyone, step aside! this girl is one TRUE BFF!

Last edited by alleycat123; 06-13-2009 at 08:35 PM..
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:08 PM   #26
Unregistered

Talking Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz Newz Contest for Father's Day

i think that every one has a chance to win because every one is great not to win..i never win so it would not matter if i won beacuse i am not great at writing...i am sorry that i am not the one you are looking for i have 14 webkinz but they are not the best ones in the world i wish i could get the new ones i have to buy them with my own money..they 12.95 at ritters where i go..but if i win i will be s happy hat i will thank every one...but like i said i do not win alot..my family think this is a waste of time to try to win i do not get every thing i want soi am rying t et this because i want this so bad i love trying to win but some times i just give up and don't try to do this only if i want it realy bad then i will try..if i win try to get back to me as fast as you can then i will get to see want i have won i a poor so i won this i will not have to ask for money to bye th new stuf because i will have itso mom will not have to pay me to work i am trying to earn all the money i can but please just pick me than my friend jeanie will not have to send me to make me feel better becaue than i will have it i hope i win that way i will be so happy i am feeling like i am going to win rigth now my friend she has 101 pets they are from the estore some of them she will be doing this to but she doen't need to win she has like every thing that there is on here...i now i have a chance to win this but my mom and dad said i would no wi so if i win i will play on my webkinz all day and earn at least 2,000 more dollors and i will do all of my rooms and send all of my friends a gift to make their day happy to that way they will feel like they won to but they will get some thing great to give them joy for the day thank you so much from tonya from webkinz
Old 06-15-2009, 04:15 PM   #27
ow I'm a

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

me and my friend entered this and have been looking for emails all day!

this little lion on webkinz was looking for a black lab named midnight the other night

Last edited by cheekybernard; 06-15-2009 at 04:15 PM..
cheekybernard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:15 AM   #28

petsandpenguins is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this Fathers Day contest was a nice thing for the people or makers of Webkinz to do! It gets people to get their feelings on the computer and they might win something out of it! This Fred Rover Couch is so awesome! Fred Rover is also awesome! That is probably why they made a Fred Rover Couch that was awesome because Fred Rover is awesome! That is so cool! I hope someone wins the insanely awesome couch!
Ciao!
petsandpenguins

and
World Fanatic!
petsandpenguins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:29 PM   #29
Unregistered

Smile Re: Ganz Announces New Webkinz Newz Contest for Father's Day

all ready have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: