Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 03:53 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz announces NEW Kinz Klips to arrive in July

Ohhh, they're all so precious! I have yet to locate ONE kinz clipz in my area! I must resort to purchasing them online. I'd like to get the dolphin one...well, all of them really.
32saoirse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2009, 03:53 PM   #32

susand610 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kaykohugs
I just hope Ganz increases production to meet the demand that the first series met with...because those were obnoxiously hard to find.

really? they were hard to find? i found them the first day they came out! did you check any paper stores? that's where i found mine i go e penguin it is too cute
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:54 PM   #33
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oh...I am getting them ALL. I may not be that fond of a couple, but it is part of a set The more Kinz Klips you have registered, the greater your chance to find COOL things. Apparently the Zums will not only leave behind Gummies, sour gummies, cupcakes and chocolate, BUT with a larger amount of klips registered, people have actually gotten Pet PSI's from pets they don't have. One lucky user got a Rockin' Robin Jukebox
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:08 PM   #34
AtlantaBravesFan

AtlantaBraves has a spectacular aura about

The only problem I have is that they are no where to be found down south! I have been looking for them for weeks and nothing!

Me & the kids want some, but....

Sure hope they put more out there this time!
AtlantaBraves is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:13 PM   #35
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Those are soooo cute i like the Cocoa Dino & mouse & dolphin & cocker sp . . . .
ok so i like all of them the best!u got to say it is hard to chose which one\
u like best with so cute ones. . . . i jiust have the whismy dragon clip
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:14 PM   #36
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

dalmatian!!!!!!!!! yay yay yay!!!!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:15 PM   #37
nanoperson

nanoperson has a spectacular aura about

That's pure awsomness!I am going to get the Dalmatian. But why so rare. Why won't stores order them. I hope that Ganz will do something!
nanoperson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:37 PM   #38
Kaykohugs

kaykohugs is just really nicekaykohugs is just really nice

It's not a matter of stores not ordering them, it's a matter of Ganz not producing enough to supply them to all the stores and/or the stores not being able to keep enough in stock to meet the demand of their customers.
kaykohugs is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:56 PM   #39
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

yeah i want one i have never even seen one around here so needless to say no zums or even caring valley for me
Princessapreeel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:02 PM   #40

QueenMe is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info!! I definitely want the dolphin to go with the Webkinz I have. They are all cute though. Now to just be able to find them in stores

Red and Blue ink is reserved for staff only
*Dixiecup*

Last edited by Dixiecup; 05-25-2009 at 09:24 AM.. Reason: changing font color
QueenMe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: