Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 11:51 PM   #51
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz announces new eStore theme coming soon!

Thanks for the info it looks cute
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2010, 01:07 PM   #52
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

whats up with ALL these new themes lately?????????

cute theme though
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:33 PM   #53
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Oh, I like it, but wish it were Wstore. I read just yesterday that a Ganz rep said they're cutting back on Wstore items. Hope that's not true!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #54
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

I agree with those who have mentioned how greedy Ganz seems to be getting. We were going full guns with Webkinz up until about 5 months ago when we tallied up exactly how much actual Cash Money we were spending on E-Store purchases. Added to Pets, trading cards. We bought a Signature pet but at $25 a crack I thought it was ridiculous. When we couldn't keep up with the addition of keychains, Zums....and then saw the charms we'd scoured the stores for and paid $5.95 for being sold in the E-store for $1, I looked at things. There are 3-4-5-6 ads on every page on Webkinz now. An E-store theme, though the "points" system is cute, easily costs $45+ to own. And when you no longer play with Webkinz? We added up our pets, items, Stuff, things wewere given as gifts by relatives...Kinzstyle clothes...and after 4 years we have well into $10,000 sitting there.

There is no way we're spending another dime. We are not rich people. This was a hobby. We got on Webkinz to play the games, get the KC, decorate the rooms, meet friends. All that seems to be falling by the wayside.

We do not get online to have the site become a gratuitous infomercial for the E-Store.

Or run all over looking for trash we don't get to pick up, or dogs we don't find, or recipes we're not told the names of. If not for WebkinzInsider, Ganz wouldn't have told us one bit of info to be able to do a thing on their own site. We'd spend all of 10 minutes a day on there, doing the dailies and leaving.

We're done. It's a shame. For the money we've invested in it, we have bought our own server. We have had multiple problems with our account and all Ganz tells us is we have over 100 items in our dock and that is the problem. The end. That's it. Period.

I've wondered why more pressure isn't put on Ganz to get their act together, since there are people who seem to be able to get through to them here? This is the buying market that influences what they do. If it's just "suggested" nicely to them that their site is a mess or things don't work well, or it is buggy, glitches, or all they're doing is making parents buy things and they're not giving those that have bought anything..then they never will.

If people stop helping them to run a ****** site, enabling their lousy coding, filling in their blanks and running to fix their mistakes and started writing, calling and sending in petitions for some actual service...maybe they'd get their act together. It's no way to run a company.

Add up how much $ you have invested in your account, and realize that when you turn Webkinz off for good, all that money is going to sit there. What have you got for it? There are so many game sites that deliver so so much more for $40. I just can't see shoveling money to the greedy Ganz machine any more.
Pigs Fly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:36 PM   #55
nomoreestore

Post Re: Ganz announces new eStore theme coming soon!

When I saw this my eyes practically popped out of my head... until I saw it was eStore Please, Ganz, you are ruining your fans when you make the eStore better than the actual site!I'm not even allowed to buy from there and I am sure there are many other people who aren't allowed, either (probably about 80% of people) When I started in 2006, they were all about the fun and safety of kids. Now it seems they are more interested in money than their members. I think the pets in the eStore are a good idea for those who can't get plush pets, but at least make them into plushes for the other people who CAN get them! And the other thing is that Webkinz is meant for kids, right? So why make an eStore for them when they don't even have their own credit cards?! I know that there are many adults on Webkinz, too (I don't mean to say that webkinz is for little kids or anything), but Ganz is thinking that EVERYONE on Webkinz is an adult! Thank you for letting me rant. I hope Ganz sees all of this.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:31 PM   #56
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz announces new eStore theme coming soon!

I like it! Can't wait to see more of it! WTG Ganz!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:12 PM   #57
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Ooh, what an interesting idea for a theme!! Nice!!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #58
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Cool idea 4 a theme LOL can't wait 2 see what it looks like.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:49 PM   #59
TammyAshJZ
TammyAshJZ is an unknown quantity at this point

I am with some of the others on here ... need to boycott the e-store and they need to incorporate the more fun stuff into the W SHOP!! Maybe if no one used the e-store, it would liquidate and go bankrupt! And I think GANZ is releasing way too many new Webkinz every month ... slow down, will ya?!!
TammyAshJZ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:23 AM   #60
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I buy from the E-store..but , I just am not thrilled when Ganz comes out with another E-store theme..and not happy with the latest deal with the W-shop theme and must buy the extras....space...Have purchased all of the unique walls and floors..but none or the deluxe theme items..although it was very tempting......seems to me..like many others..the most creativity goes to the E-store items..and the general public of WW gets the left-overs..or second best....( turned down items from the e-store) Thanks for the update...just won't be adding these to our accounts!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: