Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 08:02 PM   #71
I'm Marissa
Webkinz :)

Mcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz announces new Communal Contests

this looks very cool!
Mcutieface is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2010, 08:03 PM   #72
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Crazyha99
Sorry but I don't understand this at all! anybody else not getting this?
So sets a goal (example: 1,000,000 bags of groceries bagged in the grocery clerk job) We have 3 days to complete it (Fri - Sun) anyone who wants to can sign up to help out. Say 100,000 people sign up to help out. That means each one needs to bag 10 bags of groceries during the time limit. If you are good at the job and do more than 10 you are making up for someone else who can't get their ten.

The catch is we don't know how many people signed up so we all need to do as many as we can to make sure the job is completed.

Does this help?
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 08:03 PM   #73
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

What a fabulous team building excercise! I can't wait to join!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 08:07 PM   #74
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover122
Well it seems fun but a little hard, especially for younger kids.
But the little kids can participate, do their best, and know that they are helping even if they do not add much of anything to the goal. If every one bagged one bag of groceries, and there are more than 2 million doing it, then we will succeed. If some cannot create a bag because it is too hard (I might be one of them. lol) Others will be able to bag alot because they find the game easy and fun. At the end, if enough people participate, then everyone gets a prize! That is nice, rewarding all because it is a community project not a contest!

I think parents will need to remind little ones that what counts is doing their best to help with the over all goal, not how well they did. It is like the fable about the brothers and the sticks. Individually the sticks can be broken but bundled together they are much stronger and harder to break. So it is with the brothers, seperatly they can be defeated but together they can take on the world. Well, apart, not one of us could complete the comunity goal, but as a community working together it is possible!
FBmom is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 08:10 PM   #75
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

This sounds very interesting. . . I just hope the goals aren't too impossible!
Old 02-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #76
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by DragonsFly
So sets a goal (example: 1,000,000 bags of groceries bagged in the grocery clerk job) We have 3 days to complete it (Fri - Sun) anyone who wants to can sign up to help out. Say 100,000 people sign up to help out. That means each one needs to bag 10 bags of groceries during the time limit. If you are good at the job and do more than 10 you are making up for someone else who can't get their ten.

The catch is we don't know how many people signed up so we all need to do as many as we can to make sure the job is completed.

Does this help?
yes that amde it a lot more clearer but one more question how do join a gropu or sign up for this?

oh sorry typos i meant that made it a lot more clearer but one one more question how do we join a group or sign up for this?
Old 02-11-2010, 09:40 PM   #77
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Crazyha99
yes that amde it a lot more clearer but one more question how do join a gropu or sign up for this?
Fromt he sound of it - everyone in WW is in one big group working towards the goal. You join by 1 - voting for the prize and 2 - by doing the task. I am not srue if you need to do both or just one, but it sounded like you could do one or both and be a part.
FBmom is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 10:19 PM   #78
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

For me, this is one of the few new things I'm really looking forward to.
Stayontarget is offline Male
Old 02-11-2010, 11:07 PM   #79
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Sounds awesome, I'm deffinately (sp?) excited!!!
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 11:19 PM   #80

strawberryswing is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by fvb
Sounds like fun, and it's great that everyone gets to work together toward a common goal instead of fighting over who gets the most trash!! LOL!!
I totally agree!! No more pukey faces in the park for me! lol I really like this idea and I cant wait for it to start!
strawberryswing is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st tag! woohoo!, awsum!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: