Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 06:42 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz announces new Communal Contests

Sounds like an excellent idea:people working together,(YES)
We will see how this comes along!
Better than Kinz Ville Park Monsters!
Time to teach Children & adult Webkinz to work together, not against another.
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2010, 06:50 PM   #62
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Outstanding! After watching (and helping) with the Halowe'en Ghost and Ms. Birdy Christmas tracking teams, this will be a piece of cake for Webkinz Insiders. Let's do it and show Ganz the Power of Positive Webkinz!
jenndriver is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #63
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

Sorry but I don't understand this at all! anybody else not getting this?
Old 02-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #64
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Cool Re: Ganz announces new Communal Contests

ok then.........what am i supposed to think??lol just kidding i love the new addition
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #65
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

lol we have to present our speeches that day to the class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will do this when i get home lol
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 07:18 PM   #66
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Awesome, I really like this idea! I am SOOOOO excited about this!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 07:43 PM   #67
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Yes team WI
I see another thread coming to track our every move!
As long as you don't have to count on me as grocery bagger I stink at that game, Now Eager beaveron the other hand I'm good at that one (I won the trophy the first time I played it or shoe store I'm pretty good at.

Thanks Ganz it sound like fun.

Thanks for the info.

Team that sounds like a challenge to me Engage

View Post Originally Posted by fvb
Sounds like fun, and it's great that everyone gets to work together toward a common goal instead of fighting over who gets the most trash!! LOL!!
Actually it would help with the garbage problems, think about it if so many people have to get 100 pieces of garbage the speedsters with afterburners and the trash hogs would help the ones that don't get trash, out of pure greed they would be forced to share ROTFLOL
the thought has me in stitches ( Hey dragonbird make a picture of a helpful zombie ).

Last edited by robertcleveland; 02-11-2010 at 07:43 PM..
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 02-11-2010, 07:52 PM   #68
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Wow, this sounds like FUN! (and I can play cash cow well )
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 07:59 PM   #69
hat would you do for

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

Well it seems fun but a little hard, especially for younger kids.
webkinzlover122 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 07:59 PM   #70
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

This is a fantastic idea!

I love that you do not need to compete with other players to get the prize and I love that you can help no matter how good or bad you are. Grocery clerk - I will be lucky to complete one bag - but I will give it a go for this! Cash cow - I am decent at! But I can participate and recieve a prize no matter the skill level - just need to do my best to help all!

It also encourages every one to try something they might not feel they can do and they might learn they like it after all. A good way to broaden the horizons of all webkinz players!

I especially love that it is a true community activity - unlike trash hunting that is a highly competive srport in webkinz world.

Thanks Ganz!
FBmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st tag! woohoo!, awsum!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: