Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 12:39 PM   #101
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Default Re: Ganz announces new Communal Contests

I really like the idea of this!

The garbage pickup has everyone is working for him/herself, with many turning it into a competition. So this idea of working together to gain something that can be shared by everyone is a really good idea. I'm looking forward to participating!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2010, 03:30 PM   #102
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Ganz announces new Communal Contests

Think of this, what if some person was lazy and voted and did nothing. Then they got the prize that was awarded.That would not be fair. And what if you voted for a prize that you wanted but there were more votes for a different prize.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:04 PM   #103
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Now, this is a really great idea!!! I am looking forward to participating. However, I am really bad at the grocery game, but I'll give it my all no matter how challenging the tasks are!!!
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #104
Sonic is more than
Gifted

zatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond repute

This looks really cool! I can't wait for it!
zatcat101 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 10:00 PM   #105

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

It would be cool if there was a status bar or something that would tell us how close we were. it would be really anoying if we were like two bags short or twenty points short on it.
Anyway, sounds like a cool idea!!
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 10:57 PM   #106
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Think of this, what if some person was lazy and voted and did nothing. Then they got the prize that was awarded.That would not be fair. And what if you voted for a prize that you wanted but there were more votes for a different prize.
Then they are lazy.So what. In any truly community thing you have some do more work than others. Our jobs as individuals in a community project is not to judge others on what they did, but to simply do the best we can ourselves. Besides, we don't know what is going on in their real lives. Maybe a child voted, then got grounded or the family went on a camping trip or who know? Who cares? Let them have the prize too! It is all virtual and all fun! This is not a competition - which is fantastic. All who participate get something! If too many are lazy, then we won't get the prize and they will learn they need to participate in both parts to get the prize!

As far as the prize you voted for getting less votes than another prize - then you get the other prize. That is why it is important to vote - to increase the chances of getting what you want. I like this feature because it shows the importance of voting without making a popularity contest - which, unfortunatley many class president elections in school really are. If the prize is not something you want, then there will be other weeks to get other prizes. In the mean time you can probably find something to do with it.

View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509
It would be cool if there was a status bar or something that would tell us how close we were. it would be really anoying if we were like two bags short or twenty points short on it.
Anyway, sounds like a cool idea!!
I agree! And if it is something like bagging groceries, can we do it more than once, or is it only the times we can do the employment office jobs? I am really bad at some things, and I would hate to give up my certain 250 kinzcash baby sitting to attempt to get even 1 bag of groceries bagged (not sure I can even do that - I am so bad at taht job) but I will.

Ah well, like so many things Ganz announces, we will see how it is implemented when they release it, and then they will need to fix some glitches, then it will most likely be good & fun and we will have answers to all our questions.

Last edited by FBmom; 02-14-2010 at 10:57 PM..
FBmom is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 12:01 AM   #107
SunShine9009

2cUte2Be4GoTtEn is an unknown quantity at this point

yay! I can't wait till it comes out! I'm personally really REALLY Excited ....I just hope it doesn't end up being something dumb....
2cUte2Be4GoTtEn is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 09:50 AM   #108
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Question Re: Ganz announces new Communal Contests

When does this start anyways?????
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 10:46 AM   #109

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by cloverpuppy10
When does this start anyways?????
It starts Monday, February 22 -- a week from today. Sounds like fun. I hope it goes as planned, lol.
Margo is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 02:35 PM   #110
Sarah!
Banned
lovepuppy10 will become famous soon enough

thats kinda coolie.....
lovepuppy10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st tag! woohoo!, awsum!

Display Modes Rate This Thread