Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 01:30 PM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Ganz announces new Communal Contests

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz announces new Communal Contests

Ganz has announced plans to add a brand new feature titled "Communal Contests" - Mark your calendars, because this event is scheduled to start Monday, February 22nd and will run weekly after that! These contests will feature three stages to each event, in which the users get to select the prizes by popular vote and work together towards a common goal. And the best part is: Everyone who participates wins a prize!

Each Monday, the contest will begin with a poll in the Communal Contest section of the Kinzville times (Webkinz World's local news paper). This poll will allow Users to vote for their favorite prize which will range from Kinz cash to fantastic items! By voting in this poll, you will be automatically be entered for the week's contest!

Click the image to open in full size.
On Friday, the events prize will be announced. Saturday and Sunday will see a weekend challenge in which users have to work together towards a common goal (for example, scoring a specific amount of points as a group in a game, like go go googles - or pack 1,000,000 bags in the Grocery Clerk Job as seen above).

If the community goal is reached or passed, everyone who participated in the event by voting or playing the weekend challenge will receive the prize selected in the poll and a new contest will begin!
MissGnomie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2010, 01:33 PM   #2
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Webkinz Newz announces new Communal Contests

oh no!!! i'll never make it. pack 1 million bags of groceries. millions of points on cash cow! oh no. i will try though
jagular is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 01:35 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

pixiemomto2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz announces new Communal Contests

Wow! I love this idea!!!!!
pixiemomto2 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 01:36 PM   #4
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Wow!!! Ganz just gets better and better! This is awesome!!! It looks so cool, but those tasks are hard! 1,000,000 Grocery Clerk Bags??? Almost impossible. It's still awesome though, I'm so excited!

Thanks MissG!!!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 01:38 PM   #5
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

wow that is sooo cool i cant wait i hope we all can do our part with the common goal to win cool prizes
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 01:39 PM   #6

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: Webkinz Newz announces new Communal Contests

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
oh no!!! i'll never make it. pack 1 million bags of groceries. millions of points on cash cow! oh no. i will try though
You don't have to do it on your own...everyone works together to meet the goal, points are massed together and everyone who signs up to play works towards it
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 01:40 PM   #7
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

This sounds like a lot of fun! Thanks for the info MissGnomie!
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 01:41 PM   #8
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

This looks like a really cool idea. Hope the younger kids can get into it and understand that they can win prizes.
colliegal is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 01:41 PM   #9

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Lots of fun. I saw this in the rumor section a few months ago and never thought this would come to light. I can't wait!
loganace33 is offline Male
Old 02-11-2010, 01:42 PM   #10
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Awesome. I think they calculated about maybe 6 000 000 members, so about 2 000 000 members per each. They all do the challenge, then at the end, if we all suceed, Then we get the prize we want. This will be a great way to get KC, since you would play the game, and get something. THANKS GANZ!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st tag! woohoo!, awsum!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: