Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 06:58 AM   #71
Webkinz :)
pianistbg is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces New Adventure Park Peek A Newz

It seems like many people share my frustration. I have mostly explorer pants. I have one complete explorer outfit and that's about it. No cloud items which is what I wanted most. It seems like Ganz put one attractive thing amongst a bunch of not so attractive things, and it is really hard to get it. It happens every single time.
I would rather have one of those promotions where you collect a specific piece a day. I will be totally happy with one of each.
pianistbg is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2011, 11:21 AM   #72
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I've given up. I keep getting the same stuff. Thanks to friends I got the cloud outfit and most of the cave explorer outfit. I still need the shirt. No one I know has any extras of the shirt. If they have the shirt they only have one.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:03 AM   #73
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
I read your posts about 1 piece of the outfit missing - made me think about the time they had other click on estore clothes

I might be remembering wrong but there was like one piece of each outfit that never came by clicking - the werewolf suit or the groovy disco suit

I'm always grateful to get any free clothes -hope this time you can get a full outfit good luck clicking
I think that was different though. From what I remember, we knew which pieces were going to be offered for the click to win each day and that it wasn't going to be a complete outfit. I'm pretty sure it was clearly advertised that only particular pieces were going to be won. With this one, they're advertising all the pieces, some of which just don't seem to be available to players.

What I think is interesting (not necessarily in a good way, mind you) is that different people are seeing totally different results. Some people getting very little cloud clothes, for example, while my sister's and my accounts are stuffed with cloud hats and shoes (only one dress between all the accounts, though). No adventure pants or shirts on any accounts. I think we only got one diving helmet each, and my sister's account won no diving shirts (I have a couple to share). Definitely seems like they could have tweaked the "randomizer". I'm not remotely a math whiz, but from the (admittedly small) sample of results posted here, it just seems like the totals are wonky.

Dollspace, I don't think you're out of line being upset and thinking of cutting off WKN. This felt like a particularly frustrating contest.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:24 AM   #74

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
I read your posts about 1 piece of the outfit missing - made me think about the time they had other click on estore clothes

I might be remembering wrong but there was like one piece of each outfit that never came by clicking - the werewolf suit or the groovy disco suit

I'm always grateful to get any free clothes -hope this time you can get a full outfit good luck clicking
WKN did the floating ? and the werewolf feet were very hard to get, as hard as these 3 items. The disco suit they let us know in advance what we were getting each day, so you knew that you wouldn't get the shirt.

But it is strange. If you can't complete it in the estore, why make rare items?

So today is the last day and I got mostly adventure stuff, none of the 3 rare items.

Last edited by Beautykinz; 09-02-2011 at 10:24 AM..
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:05 AM   #75
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I havent recived any but they all are so darn cute

Thanks cows!
cherrio12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:49 PM   #76
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

I got only one diving helmet, but decided to get the swim goggles for the W-Shop to make a complete outfit with the diving top, bottom and flippers.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:04 AM   #77
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by dustydogheaven
I got only one diving helmet, but decided to get the swim goggles for the W-Shop to make a complete outfit with the diving top, bottom and flippers.
That's a really cute idea! My hippo has been wearing the duck visor that he got from the Looney Tunes thing. He thinks it matches his flippers with that dive suit. It's not a full outfit but he sure is proud of it.

My kinz explorers all like the Arte Bomber jacket with their explorer pants, hats and shoes. It makes a nice outfit. They are all out looking for bad fairies today and they think that outfit will give them luck.
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:35 PM   #78
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

I like your idea of adding Arte's Bomber Jacket to the Cave Explorer clothes. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: